Phoenix is here! - page 11

Mr.Marketz:
I've attached foreword test results. Some interesting things going on. For example: MM set to False yet the EA manages lot sizes. It would also appear that it is trading with a time filter - yet I disabled it as described in the user manual. All other settings default. I'm certain that the streak of losses is largely due to the time filter issue.

Can you show me your settings? Thanks.

hassan2:
Time and MM

Hassan, please be more specific.

HI !

Hendrick, please tell me, are Neuimex GMT+2 ?

Thanks!

Hendrick:
Let me explain something about the time-filters in Phoenix (TradeFrom - TradeUntil). The settings I use are for GMT+2. If you are in a different time-zone you have to convert these settings. See the manual for further explanation!

Hi Hendrik,...

I want to test your phoenix in GMT +7 , what setting must I should change

for same time filter.

Thank's

downloadduit:
Hi Hendrik,...

for same time filter.

Thank's

Hi,

See my latest post with a manual about "How to convert time-zones".

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the time-filters used in Phoenix. So I made a manual with some explanation and how to convert the time-filters to your own time-zone.

downloadduit:
Hi Hendrik,...

for same time filter.

Thank's

Are u sure you want to set on GMT+7 ? because you should set time based on your server time not on you localtime.

My private message to downloadduid:

"dibaca pelan pelan dari awal, ikutin threadnya dr awal, banyak tips bagus disana.. met trading, semoga profit !"

Both were ran 24 hours (start/stop times).

Ignore the first 4 entries in the Firebird report since their stop losses were not 120 pips away from entry.

In my opinion , the phoenix is not suitable to run in 24hours.I am still forward test it in several demo acc.

Settings

Hendrick:
Can you show me your settings? Thanks.

Hendrick,

Set file attached.

Files:
gbp.rar  1 kb
Reason: