Phoenix is here! - page 32

saat2006:
Hi tururo :

i run the phoenix since yesterday however no open trade.May i know the preset for the USDJPY.

Thanks

The presets are already built in, use PrefSettings = true

The system only trades when favourable - give it a chance.

Usdjpy & Eurjpy

Although the USDJPY and the EURJPY are performing quite well I think I have better settings for these pairs. Someone out there who wants to forward test the new settings? You find the settings at the top of the test report.

Hendrick:
... - yet I disabled it as described in the user manual.

Hi Hendrick

I've just begun to read about your Phoenix_EA... currently I'm at about half the thread and as I've read of someone referncing to a user manual, may I ask you where to find it... I refer to the original one(that's the first version... probably was posted in a previous thread)... then if any newer versions have been posted later, please give me those links as well.

Thanks a lot

Marco

Thank u Hendrick

thank u hendrick for this amazing EA,that make good money,

but i want to say that the pairs (gbpjpy)is the only one loose me money

because it almost touch the (stoploss)

so please mr hendrick if u can improve the setting of this pairs

sourour:
thank u hendrick for this amazing EA,that make good money,

but i want to say that the pairs (gbpjpy)is the only one loose me money

because it almost touch the (stoploss)

so please mr hendrick if u can improve the setting of this pairs

Hi Sourour,

I will post new settings this weekend.

Phoenix 4.2 until now

This weekend I will give a more comprehensive observation about the performance of Phoenix 4.2 until now. If I leave out the losers AUDUSD and EURAUD the starting balance of 5.000 has grown to 7.675 in less than 3 weeks. This gives me enough confidence to continue the development. And looking at the latest results of the "Automated Trading Championship" my Phoenix is now on the 4th place. I take another glass of wine on that!!

Best pairs until now are: CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD and USDJPY.

And there is a lot more to improve!

v.good MR.HendRick

thank u a lot our mester (HENDRICK)

and i hope u successful working in the best EA that i saw till now,

but i suggest the (stoploss) maybe need to be less than 84,

because this loss (if touched) eats the profit of two successful trade

i am not expert as u but i am trying to give u my small idea of your great work

thanks a lot dear

sourour

You are currently 3rd now. The current Number 1 will crash and burn sooner or later, their EA does very well for a while then loses everything.

Hendrick:
Although the USDJPY and the EURJPY are performing quite well I think I have better settings for these pairs. Someone out there who wants to forward test the new settings? You find the settings at the top of the test report.

Would love to, but probably won't be able to set it up until the weekend due to time constraints. Non-farm payroll coming up, probably will stay out until it blows over anyway

tururo:
You are currently 3rd now. The current Number 1 will crash and burn sooner or later, their EA does very well for a while then loses everything.

Go Phoenix Go!! This EA seems to be very effective on UJ.

Files:
Reason: