Thank you very much Hendrick

Please try to consider the micro account in your second version like 1000$

thanks a lot

hassan2:
Thank you very much Hendrick

Please try to consider the micro account in your second version like 1000$

thanks a lot

Hey Hassan!

My first post is updated and you will find there version 1.1. It should be working now for Micro Accounts. Try it and let me know if it works for you. I wish a lot of Pips!

Sorry Hendrick but I personally love the automatic lot size increases So, please let the EA to do that to make my 1000$ to 1000000

hassan2:
Sorry Hendrick but I personally love the automatic lot size increases So, please let the EA to do that to make my 1000$ to 1000000

all want this

Hendrick, it looks dense, but it works. Gives the ability to set trading day and 4 trading times for each day. It would be possible to set trading schedules around events. Also, I've found that for the last 4 Fridays, I've had majority of loses. In backtesting and forward testing this week, not tradng on Thursday and Friday has made a big difference to bottom line profits. I will be testing to stop trading at noon on Thursday and all day Friday. It is the open orders on Friday Morning that are mostly in jeopardy. Need to set the schedule to minimize number of open orders on Friday morning.

extern int Sunday = 1; // 0 = trade off, 1 = trade on

extern int Monday = 1;

extern int Tuesday = 1;

extern int Wednesday = 1;

extern int Thursday = 1;

extern int Friday = 1;

if( (DayOfWeek()==0 && Sunday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))) ||

(DayOfWeek()==1 && Monday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))) ||

(DayOfWeek()==2 && Tuesday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))) ||

(DayOfWeek()==3 && Wednesday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))) ||

(DayOfWeek()==4 && Thursday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))) ||

(DayOfWeek()==5 && Friday==1 && ((h >= TradeHourStart1) && (h = TradeHourStart2) && (h = TradeHourStart3) && (h = TradeHourStart4) && (h <= (TradeHourEnd4)))))

{

DealTime=1;

}

Have a great Holiday next week.

Wackena

Mr.Marketz:
Hendrick, Set file attached.

Hi,

Settings looks ok. Will try to solve your problem in the weekend. Stay tuned buddy!

I have a suggestion...

I have observed that wins and losses come in waves. I think from what understand of the elliot wave that this is what it's based on. I know that I can look at my tests of my trending ea and see that it has 'strings' of wins and losses. It has choppy periods when the win is followed by the loss and when it will have one or two in a row and then less but significantly times when it gets 5 to 12 in a row.

I have wondered about adapting the lot sizes based on the idea of if the last trade was a winner or loser. It's not going to be perfect but in those times when there IS a series of 3 or more in a row it's going to add up significantly. that goes both ways. losses could be minimized by downsizing just as well as gains increased by upsizing.

I would very much like to see this concept made into a function that could be applied in other EA's as well especially like the gogetter that I'm working on. I have it on my to do list but as you know I'm not an accomplished programmer.

I have friends who are working with traders all the time and they report that those who are really successful ARE doing lot sizing adaptations and not just trading with static lot settings. I'm not sure how to approach this but I know it's worth pursuing. How do you use the code functions available to look back at the account history one trade to see if the last trade was a winner?

I like seeing this married to a trending EA. I've seen that as a good idea from the moment I saw firebird and phoenix. One you do that then all you need is to determine when to switch between the two.

Reason: