Phoenix is here! - page 33

title:

Not to rob this thread or nothing, but has anyone downloaded the EA from the #1 guy? And nice progress hendrick! #3 thats what i'm talking about. Show them what you can do! Represent for forex-tsd.com

YupYup:
Not to rob this thread or nothing, but has anyone downloaded the EA from the #1 guy? And nice progress hendrick! #3 thats what i'm talking about. Show them what you can do! Represent for forex-tsd.com

Yes I did. My testing prompted my comments above.

Some better results for USDCHF

WHOOHOO! 2nd place now! It's still early days, but I think this is excellent work Hendrick.

tururo:
Some better results for USDCHF

Nice test results Tururo! I will do some more tests with these settings this weekend. Hope there are more visitors like Tururo that are willing to find better settings! Thanks again Tururo.

(Wow. Just saw that Phoenix 4.2 has a second place now in the Contest!)

sourour:
thank u a lot our mester (HENDRICK)

and i hope u successful working in the best EA that i saw till now,

but i suggest the (stoploss) maybe need to be less than 84,

because this loss (if touched) eats the profit of two successful trade

i am not expert as u but i am trying to give u my small idea of your great work

thanks a lot dear

sourour

Hi Sourour,

I've tried a lower stoploss earlier but that didn't work. Phoenix needs space to develop a trade. Most of the time a lower stoploss will close a trade to soon.

Go Hendrick!

Great job in the Automated Trading Championship!

Congrats!

I hope to see you on the 1st rank.

I think that sashken will have big losses eventualy due to the lack of SL.

I feel sorry for CodersGuru . His EA is struggling around 10k. I hope this is only temporary.

I have downloaded Phoenix_4_CONTEST and started to forward test it but it takes different trades than the one running for the contest. Are you using the default settings there?

Good Luck!

cucurucu:
Great job in the Automated Trading Championship!

Congrats!

I hope to see you on the 1st rank.

I think that sashken will have big losses eventualy due to the lack of SL.

I feel sorry for CodersGuru . His EA is struggling around 10k. I hope this is only temporary.

I have downloaded Phoenix_4_CONTEST and started to forward test it but it takes different trades than the one running for the contest. Are you using the default settings there?

Good Luck!

Hi,

I've noticed too that after three trades the EA on my demo-account took different trades than de one in the contest. I'm not sure why.

I run this EA at demo acc RealTrader.It seems the broker do not allows 2 EA running in the same time.I run this EA on USDJPY and the other EA on EURUSD.I need to change the platform to test this EA.

Btw, the EA is looking good in the Automated Trading Championship.Will be on the 1st rank soon

Thanks

saat2006:
I run this EA at demo acc RealTrader.It seems the broker do not allows 2 EA running in the same time.I run this EA on USDJPY and the other EA on EURUSD.I need to change the platform to test this EA.

Btw, the EA is looking good in the Automated Trading Championship.Will be on the 1st rank soon

Thanks

That's strange! Maybe you should try a demo-account at neuimex.com. I use their demo-accounts to test a lot of pairs all at once and had never the problem you described.

Reason: