Harmonic Trading - page 543

Silver weekly chart bullish gartley, nice long base running bullish divergences in daily charts, took up decent 10 % so far. Zup146.

Daily chart is bullish dragon.

Parked in my portofolio since last week,

Kaori

Files:
silver.png  42 kb
silverdaily.png  47 kb

Thank for showing interest.

I have got version 6.7 13T. I have tried version 10 but the same thing happens, no fibs on the Monthly chart on EURUSD or GBPUSD or USDJPY. I haven't installed any of those files you are saying.

Have you got them? Do you use Kor as well? Can you see things properly on Monthly charts.

Thank you again.

Yo Pedro,

I did send to you private message, kindly reply when you have proper time.

Will deliver them to you.

Regards,

Kaori

matfx:
Robot Trader the old versions of zup should work if you compiled it under MT4 build 509, then transfer it to your new MT4 indicator folder.

Matfx, Thanks for suggestion but I do not have any old versions of MT4 and I cannot find aby Forex broker offering old version for demo accounts, so old indicators are becoming obsolete without some sort of software that can generate EX4 files.

poruchik:
Version 146p

nen

Is called: ZigZag universal with patterns

It is the reduced ZUP version. Parameters which are applied to search of various patterns are left only.

Almost all other functions are removed from a code.

In a set the executed file compiled in the 509th assembly of the metatrader.

And also listing of the program of this version. But, probably, this listing in new versions of the metatrader should be corrected.

Listing efficient in 509 and earlier assemblies of the metatrader.

Listing of the program for those who independently creates the development with application of search of patterns on the basis of ZUP.

================

It work 610 for me.

poruchik

Hi Poruchik,

ZUP v146 worked great with the EX4 file you posted, is it please possible for you to post ZUP v145 again with the EX4 file

Cheers RT

So, how the heck metatrader users are going to solve these issues, if new builds cannot compile any indicators anymore none can code any custom ones either anymore ? Are these metatoys coming to end they life cycle ?

Hi Poruchik, Thank you for directing me to the rar file, but it seems to be missing the corresponding MQL4 source file for v145. When you posted v146 there was a file named ZUPp_v146 (MQL4 Source File size 380KB) and another file named ZUPp_146.ex4 (EX4 File size 122KB), these two files seem to look for each other within the new 600+ builds, because if I change the name of one of these files ZUP v146 does not work for me.

However within v145 we have 4 files named CZigZag, DT_ZZ_nen, SWING_ZZ_1 and ZigZag_nen2 all are MQL4 source files, should there not be a Source file named ZUP_v145?

How does ZUP_v145 work without a corresponding Source File?

Cheers RT

poruchik:
145 here #5375

Hi I have started to use your v145 in combination with v135 ALL HL 113... I have no experience with your indicotors, don´t know if there is some better cobination, could you please help me to turn off all lines? I would like to see only created patterns, name, and names of the other possible patterns which come with finall D point.

And second thing: How can I turn on only these patterns: Gartely, crab, bat, buterfly, shark, 5-0 pattern, Three drives, 1-2-1.

MT4 eats only bread-.ex4

.mq4 is only a flour

==============

all old.ex4 files work in new MT 6XX, it is enough their to place of one

Reason: