Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 3

hI

please expalin about system and attache your EA so others can also test it and can suggest any furtehr improvement

Thanx kumawat

I have used

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

90 EMA on 30M

Files:
ema90.mq4  9 kb

I compared ASCtrend.sound, K1signals,triggerlines, and SHI silvertrendsig on a H4 chart and it looks like Shisilvertrendsig beats them all on the trend change signal. That's why I put the request in on customizing the indicator. Thanks any help would be appreciated I want to use this in live trading.

Point & Figure charting in MT4?

Hi guys!

Can Point & Figure charting and Renko be done in MT4? I noticed that VTtrader has those options, but I did not see them in MT4. Thanks for your help.

We have this thread about these indicators.

The problem is that it was ex4 files only because these indicators were commercial products for MT4.

So somebody bought it and posted on this thread but seems it was compiled by the old version of Metatrader.

Personally i do not have source code.

I think it is very difficult to improve this indicators without any source codes (almost impossible because it looks like the creation of the new indicators).

silvertrendsig is a joke like Super-Signals : you can do nothing with it as it computes the signals in the wrong direction, ie from present to past ! It's easy to build such of stupid indicators : results on a historic chart looks very nice, as they know the future, but forward testing shows they are totally useless.

A man! WHat I'm getting at is what indicator will give the signal first when the market starts to change. As an example I used asctrend.sound last week and did 200 pips each on4 currency pairs with one trade held for 4 days and the signals came about 50 to 60pips in to each climb before the arrows flashed and the alert sounded. When I added SHIsilver to the chart it shows it's signal a tad bit earlier where I could have got an extra 50 or 60 pips profit. That's what I'm screaming.

Tradestation to MQ

Hey guys, great forum (and great admins!!!).

I have had a lot of personal requests from members to convert Tradestation Indicators to Mq!

I am very happy to do so, since I am a very experienced programmer in C# & for Tradestation(just recently moved to MQ) .

However, since I am doing this for free for the Elite forum members, I would like to stress the following :

Some guys found a few Indicators via a file sharing (p2p) and asked me to convert them in the lure that these Indicators were purchased for 3000$ .

As I set with the code - I found the indicators to be a simple ADX cross corroborated by 2 WMA crosses...

Thus, guys , please check your sources before you ask me to waste valuable time to translate obsolete code!!!

Anyone can search p2p programs - there are no Magical indicators (even for old tradestation).

Cpu demands: I am currently coding/testing an Indicator combo of 43+ Indicators which require massive processing power. The reason is that I run them on 25 pairs(exotic as well) + Gold,Silver,s&p Mini etc. So, if any of u guys want be serious about Tech Trading - you need to have a very powerful Cpu (Multy Core.....x5 etc). Still I have to stress that even if I get 85+% Entry points , I do lose sometimes !!!

What I am trying to stress is again - There are no magic indicatos, us humans have what is termed as Fuzzy Logic , and as hard as I try a computer cannot mimic that!!!

fx-programmer:
Hey guys, great forum (and great admins!!!).

I have had a lot of personal requests from members to convert Tradestation Indicators to Mq!

I am very happy to do so, since I am a very experienced programmer in C# & for Tradestation(just recently moved to MQ) .

However, since I am doing this for free for the Elite forum members, I would like to stress the following :

Some guys found a few Indicators via a file sharing (p2p) and asked me to convert them in the lure that these Indicators were purchased for 3000$ .

As I set with the code - I found the indicators to be a simple ADX cross corroborated by 2 WMA crosses...

Thus, guys , please check your sources before you ask me to waste valuable time to translate obsolete code!!!

Anyone can search p2p programs - there are no Magical indicators (even for old tradestation).

Cpu demands: I am currently coding/testing an Indicator combo of 43+ Indicators which require massive processing power. The reason is that I run them on 25 pairs(exotic as well) + Gold,Silver,s&p Mini etc. So, if any of u guys want be serious about Tech Trading - you need to have a very powerful Cpu (Multy Core.....x5 etc). Still I have to stress that even if I get 85+% Entry points , I do lose sometimes !!!

What I am trying to stress is again - There are no magic indicatos, us humans have what is termed as Fuzzy Logic , and as hard as I try a computer cannot mimic that!!!

Great!! now I have a good reason to upgrade to that dual core opteron Would you mind posting some of the tradestation indicators you have translated ?

crepuscular:
Great!! now I have a good reason to upgrade to that dual core opteron Would you mind posting some of the tradestation indicators you have translated ?

Sorry mate, but I was asked to keep it private - thus I must respect peoples wishes.

But if you have an Indicator which u like me to translte - I will.

Alternatively - if you want other specific indicators to tradestation - just tell me the name and If I have it I will send it to u . AS for your new Cpu - get a good New Sli Geforce - with a good Nvidia Motherboard .

Games are fab these days......

Reason: