Sometimes 1 drawing is better than 1000 words

Files:
hjkf.png  13 kb

poruchik:

I have attached a word document with the pattern drawings below

poruchik:

After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

poruchik:

Also attached below is a link from where I got the Harmonic Pattern DrawingsThe Gartley and the Animals | Harmonic Price Patterns | Summer School

Does anyone have the visible pattern list of names for the new zup v148. It has 33 available selection in bit format (1/0). Thanks in advance.

hello i am new here, could someone help me?

I have traded with harmonic pattern last 2 months ago, and i think harmonic system have a great precision in open position.

And i want to ask a question about the ZUP indicator that called Harmonic Indicator.

What kind version of ZUP indicator that has a little bugs?

My favourites pattern is Gartley, Bat, Butterfly, Crab, Shark, 5-0, 3 Drives, and AB=CD so how to setting the parameters to get a great PRZ range? Big PRZ will give me a big stop loss and i dont like it, so how to doesnt it?

Thank you for answering before

Hi everybody!

Can someone give me a hand here?

I have got Korharmonics installed in 3 different computers with the same settings in USDJPY let's say. Only one of them shows me all the Fibs/turns in the higher timeframes. Do you know what can be wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Pedro

anybody has a indicator or something that can show the percentage of harmonic pattern was found like this?

I think this indicator is soo powerfull to help us to entry the market

Files:
butterfly.png  116 kb
persen.png  132 kb

HI Kemanten,

which is the name of indicator?

where have yu found it?

What did you mean? "patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 "? No patterns have that ratio! For instance, Gartley pattern XD ratio is 0.786, if you force it to be 1.0, then it wouldn't be

Gartley pattern.

Reason: