Harmonic Trading - page 538

Thank you porochik.

when i add search algorithmsearch patterns on 2. i get the head and shoulders pattern.

to get the alarm working if a new pattern is found should i add extalarm =true and extplayalarm on true?

thanks.

ZUP version 144

Version 144 of the ZUP indicators

Files:
zup_v144.rar  256 kb
zup_v144_ap.rar  254 kb
zup_v144_p.rar  241 kb

WoW, what a fireworks with new ZUP files. My wild guess but patterns are pretty much same between them 136 to 144.

It is odd russian coders still has not figured out how to apply zigzag indicators to be inside of ZUP instead proving still separate zigzag indicators. KorHarmony handles this internally.

Is this new policy of ZUP developers to not post anymore mp4 file ? Open source is gone ?

Version 145.

Some errors are corrected.

add:

VectorOfAMirrorTrendColor - sets color of the line of the return trend

VectorOfAMirrorTrendStyle - sets style of the line of the return trend

VectorOfAMirrorTrend = 1 is removed a trend Vector

Files:
zup_v145_p.rar  265 kb

meta trader not accepting now this ex4 files. i think

You only think, but I know

Files:
futy45.png  52 kb

Poruchik, I actually have similiar issue, concerns also many zup 135 files you have posted in forex factory. Many of them mention something about protection whey trying to compile. They are placed in right folder but in MT nothing shows up, you cant even see them in indicator folder.

Zup135 for instance gives me 42 different errors when executing compiler, this is before any changes in it.

Trying to compile

ZUP135ALL

Files:
zup135all.png  135 kb

it isn't necessary to compile old versions of indicators on new metaeditor

Everything works and without compilation.

It not mistakes, and preventions

Files:
y45.png  9 kb

NEW MT4 built 604 does not accept zup indicators beyond 135 I think, please help.

Reason: