Harmonic Trading - page 548

IS there a strategy which can be tested on MT4? There is a lot of patterns which are not profitable, some confirmation is needed. What do you use and on which TF do you trade it? I

If there is somebody who will help me

There is my Skype to write: martin_volny.... there are penguins in photo

is there any option for the upcoming patterns?

Zup 148 (625)

Files:
zupp_148.ex4  601 kb
zupp_148.mq4  380 kb

poruchik:
Zup 148 (625)

pls can you make a dashboard indicator using this zup 148

poruchik:
Zup 148 (625)

Dear poruchik do you have an idea if Zup V135 and Zup V148 have an Emerging Pattern Functionality feature and how do I enable it.

It is possible in more detail. It is unclear that you want

poruchik:
It is possible in more detail. It is unclear that you want

Let me explain. Attached below is a list of Harmonic Price Patterns and their ratios.

After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

I do not see pic. Repost it

poruchik:

Let me explain. Attached below is a list of Harmonic Price Patterns and their ratios.

After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

poruchik:

OK. Can you please answer my questions below: After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

Reason: