Harmonic Trading - page 540

I don't use Henry pattern but just in case someone need it so i have attached here ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 ex4 which already compiled with MT build 509. Tested it on MT4 build 600 and it works.

Files:

Exellent MatFx,

1) How did you switch on so many ZZ relation points fibonacci sizes for ZigZag calculation is the last thing I am wondering, those are the key to determine turns but also to identify new patters or do you have 2 different zup attatched to the chart ?

2) Do you know if one can actually turns off some of those ABCD patterns or modify them, most of them are not real ABCD instead just swing sizes. Real AB equals to CD by price and ideally by time also as 0.5, 0.618, 0.707, 0/786, 0.854, 0.862 or 1.0. EW complex correction see ABCDs where expansion are met like 1.272, 1.414 and 1.618 but they still equals by AB and CD by price & time point.

Looks like NEN has expanded these to be pretty much everything.

I like lines better, way much better instead painting patterns, one can actually see the chart and candlestick patterns.

ZUP should publish .csv file for custom patterns with more steps than simple 5 point XABCD with custom price and time rules, this would stop ongoing publishing mess with way too many indicators without any documentation much .

That is pretty much what everyone else has done with harmony issues.

Ps. Watch closely AudUsd upside retracement from here, anything between 50 to 86 percent creates potential B wave top to make prolonged plunge as C wave. 50 % is min for B while 86.2 % is max. 85.4 would create ideal bearish bat. If moving further, ideal bullish gartley then would be welcome as this was only first impulse up in 240 min chart where gartley CD would breake internally as AB equals CD to finish it

Cheers,

Kaori

Zup 145 very reliable patterns

matfx:
I don't use Henry pattern but just in case someone need it so i have attached here ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 ex4 which already compiled with MT build 509. Tested it on MT4 build 600 and it works.

thank you very much..I will try it....

which input I must select in order to see ONLY HENRY PATTERN?

what should be the direction of search maxmin?

carbonmimetic:
Please,where I can download exe4 file for ZUP_v134 HENRY?

It here +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Files:

carbonmimetic:
thank you very much..I will try it.... which input I must select in order to see ONLY HENRY PATTERN?

From the input settings :

Dragon = false

Ext_4PointPattern = false

_50 = false

ABCD = false

custom Pattern = 2

By the way poruchik attached the zup134_henry also a good one with past henry pattern shown.

wow zup142… oH yeAh - such refinement - such elegance !

just loaded it up; so nice to have lines instead of filled triangles no more! wow and now I see 145!!

just wondering is the SelectPattern list the same, or if not can you provide the matrix graphic of options like before?? I assume “0” shows all patterns, right?

best regards & happy trading men of zup

and thanks and commendation to Nen or whoever worked on this, really seems a lot better and generally tighter,, I was giving up on zup since 135 got bogged down somewhat

poruchik:
It here +++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a question: can make ZUP_v145 to go MT4 build 604 ?

Reason: