Harmonic Trading - page 547

Hey, I just signed up for an account here. I've used the thread for help many times to better my trading and I figured it's about time I become involved to help give back. I've been trading for 6 years and I mainly focus on Patterns and I use Ichimoku during for longer term.

Hi TrailerParkTrader,

I use Ichimoku on the weekly time frame, but on medium term trading, I use Harmonic Patterns. Thanks for posting!

Hey Bamn7,

I'm trying to make my Pattern a little easier to identify. I use to manually chart, but now using this I have a helping hand.

Does anyone have the EX4 file for ZUP_v113 wsv 55, ZUP_v135 new CYPHER, ZUP_v135 ALL HL.I wanted to try these out compared to my setup now. When I download the file it's the source code and will not compile. Before I just downloaded the files, but recently I noticed I can't get it to work. If anyone had EX4 that would be appreciated.

-----------------------------

Files:

what are your criteria for entering a trade once the pattern has been formed?

Hi everybody!

Can someone give me a hand here?

I have got Korharmonics installed in 3 different computers with the same settings in USDJPY let's say. Only one of them shows me all the Fibs/turns in the higher timeframes. Do you know what can be wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Pedro

hello friends,

you know that adding "%$" in "Fibo Retracement Tool>Level description " we can display on the chart the fibo ratio level with its price value

Does anyone know another tips like that on mt4

Thanks in advance

Files:

I got a great tool from a harmonic tool from dolphin trader. Has anyone else used this? I use it with all my ZUP indicators, I'm currently testing it out, it's quite amazing to be honest.

poruchik:
-----------------------------

Thanks alot for sharing this valuable tool.

Reason: