Harmonic Trading - page 537

ZUP_v143

And the newest version 143

Files:
zup_v143.rar  224 kb
zup_v143_ap.rar  241 kb
zup_v143_p.rar  231 kb

PS: for those that can understand Russian - this is a very good thread at Onix-trade forum Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag. Разработка индикатора ZUP. "Уголок" nen. - Forex forum Onix that deal with similar stuff as this thread. Seems that people there really know what are they talking about and since poruchik is admin there I am sure that he can (along with the others taking part there) help you out with questions

Thanks for the invite, Miaden!!!

Dear poruchik

I learn many patterns here and very tks for you

but now..i wanna ask where i can get the deatail explanion with graph

for patterns,as below for me to study.

expecial for new patterns such as

Files:
2196839_1.gif  29 kb

Which Zup is more reliable in terms of Valid patterns formation ?

Sam FinPhysic:
Which Zup is more reliable in terms of Valid patterns formation ?

Sam FinPhysic

Patterns are always a "guess" (estimation), so you can not think of paters (or patern finding software) in terms of being reliable. As far as I see, newer versions of ZUP are always improved and optimized when compared to older versions, so my guess would be that you should use the newer versions

mladen:
PS: for those that can understand Russian - this is a very good thread at Onix-trade forum Gartley Patterns и их модификации - Зиг-Заг. Системы с использованием ZigZag. Разработка индикатора ZUP. "Уголок" nen. - Forex forum Onix that deal with similar stuff as this thread. Seems that people there really know what are they talking about and since poruchik is admin there I am sure that he can (along with the others taking part there) help you out with questions

Pity that I do not speak Russian. Looks like a nice site

Copy the link into Google Translate and you can convert the site to english.

which zup indicator has head and shoulder patterns?

thanks

Files:
Reason: