Harmonic Trading - page 550

kemanten:
anybody has a indicator or something that can show the percentage of harmonic pattern was found like this?

I think this indicator is soo powerfull to help us to entry the market

I inquired about this but it requires all their past patterns in order to come up with the ratings so you need a big database or it won't work. so no it can't be in an indicator or it won't work or not nearly as well but they are good.

poruchik:
Zup 148 (625)

Hi Poruchik,

Thank you for sending this last version.

If i want to show only : Gartley, Bat, Cypher, Butterfly, Crab, Total & henry

a) Is there any documentation (setting parameters and other information) in english ?

b) What must i set at parameters for : ZigZag(_0_), Fibo Levels(_1_), Pasavento(_2_), Exp(_4_), Common(_5_) ?

c) At parameters for Gartley (_3_), i must set like this below ?

select pattern = 7

visible pattern = 110110001000000000000000000000001

d) How about "Henry" pattern ... where can i find it ?

e) Is it possible to show only the pattern (gartley, bat etc), just the triangle pattern, without any zigzag line or other lines ?

(please see attachment image).

Thank you very much in advance.

-pedma

Files:

Here it is a little explanation of my pattern Hery:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

carbonmimetic:
Here it is a little explanation of my pattern Hery: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Thank you carbonmimetic, i will look at it.

Example of Pattern Henry:

AUDUSD 15 min chart

LOW-HIGH trendline

parallel from low and parallel 100% and 50% distance

Files:

pedma:
Hi Poruchik,

Thank you for sending this last version.

If i want to show only : Gartley, Bat, Cypher, Butterfly, Crab, Total & henry

a) Is there any documentation (setting parameters and other information) in english ?

b) What must i set at parameters for : ZigZag(_0_), Fibo Levels(_1_), Pasavento(_2_), Exp(_4_), Common(_5_) ?

c) At parameters for Gartley (_3_), i must set like this below ?

d) How about "Henry" pattern ... where can i find it ?

e) Is it possible to show only the pattern (gartley, bat etc), just the triangle pattern, without any zigzag line or other lines ?

(please see attachment image).

Thank you very much in advance.

-pedma

I just read code.

(b) can't set _1_, _2_. this is set by ExtComplekt as object's ID for this indicator run. or need to change code. but, there are other string for identify Patterns lines, or other line objects.

(d). No henry pattern in ZUP. Patterns in ZUP are enough for you to trade.

(e). "visibleLineOrTriangle" for select a display lines for pattern. =false, display triangles.

Lines connecting peaks with fibo numbers are very important. Can't disable, or change code.

THere is ZUP83 english explain a bit, I use, and guess a lot.

Hello @grandaevus,

When i try to compile ###ZUP_v113wsv63.mq4 indicator i have many errors :

- 'pitch_timeD' - parameter conversion not allowed

- 'pitch_timeS' - parameter conversion not allowed

My MT4 Version : 4.00 Build 646

What is the best version to use it?

do not to compile

caspertrac:
Hello @grandaevus,

When i try to compile ###ZUP_v113wsv63.mq4 indicator i have many errors :

- 'pitch_timeD' - parameter conversion not allowed

- 'pitch_timeS' - parameter conversion not allowed

My MT4 Version : 4.00 Build 646

What is the best version to use it?

New mt4 compiler is not backward compatible with old mq4 language. A lot of changes have been made to mq4 by MetaQuotes. Please see What's New in MQL4 - MQL4 Documentation

You should either find a compiled ext file and use it or find an old mt4 compiler.

May be I can rewrite the code from the scratch but frankly it's not in my to do list right now since I've been working on an indicator based on Elliott Wave.

1. hello Grandaevus!!! sounds very interesting, hope to see something of it, I was trying to sketch out some ideas for EW but found after the the 3rd wave the dimensions could be so too wide depending wether 2 and 3 were deep or shallow retracement!! it would such good pattern in indicator even if delta can be loosened from strict pattern definition.

2. just cosmetic, but is there a way to turn off read-out of fib dimensions written after pattern name in "big text" description top right corner??? (on latest zup edition) sorry if its obvious..

Reason: