Harmonic Trading - page 545

kaori:
@i guess you must have asked everyone in the world running ms windows!@ Not a secret, this has been reported everywhere. Windows8 was designed for tablets, power users have very difficult to work with it. Microsoft have habits to go forest by timely basis, Windows Vista was previous failure. Suxxess rate of W8 shows it now. Also Microsoft own tablet flopped for the same reason, it tried to be both.

Still using XP

I think that when it comes to doing a work on PC it still beats the other versions (they had time enough to correct almost all the bugs by now)

@Still using XP

I think that when it comes to doing a work on PC it still beats the other versions (they had time enough to correct almost all the bugs by now)@

It is the most popular choice today by corporations, unfortunately Microsoft is going to plugged it off during this spring meaning they will not upgrade or support it anymore, XP have holes computer criminals are going to use afterwards.

I think MS make stupid decision to stop selling consumer segment with pre/installed W7 anymore. It drove me to buy this new MacPro, thats because it can run also Windows7 in it. With Intel 12 Core, 128 Gigs DRAM, 2 X AMD Graphic Gards, each with 6 Gigs Memory with 4K support, I assume I do not need to upgrade my computer for next 10 years anymore

Well, another reason was I do not have too much room for large boxes in my desk.

I tried Linux & Ubuntu for some months, time but faced too many troubles with it.

Replying a question on if You can remove all those calculation lines painted by those zups ? If You have few of them on one chart it starts to look like starwars picture :P How to make it show only the calculated patterns ?

How to fill the fields in results ? They are showing only contours of triangles ? with middle blank.. or nothing at all only text.. found that and that but no lines at all... ?

Does the v.146 finds all those patterns that older versions would also found or we need to have them all on our charts ? New can search for more patterns thats for sure but does she find everything ?

kaori:
@i guess you must have asked everyone in the world running ms windows!@

Not a secret, this has been reported everywhere. Windows8 was designed for tablets, power users have very difficult to work with it. Microsoft have habits to go forest by timely basis, Windows Vista was previous failure. Suxxess rate of W8 shows it now. Also Microsoft own tablet flopped for the same reason, it tried to be both.

Microsoft Windows 8 Vista comparison made by employees | BGR

I suggest you to read last weekend N.Y Times article where Billy Gates lost his nervous trying to install W8 . Room was

not silent where new CEO was trying to help him

Why do you think he came back to company at all ? MS have troubles ahead and reason is W8. Most OEM manufacturers

walked away already to develop any tablets using it, same happened for mobile platform as W8.

Kinda lot of bullshit what it is, I am using Win8 since first trial came out, NOP, whatsoever, so I like this kinda comments about nothing major. Trade better, do not waste your words about UR laziness, i.e. need to click one more time what a terrible thing it is!!! Well several millions of people spending 0.1 sec daily a couple of times, yes it is something, but then what? You spent your vauable time reciting some other opinions? Great!

Use your valuable and useful thoughts instead! Worth a 1000 times more.

no need to click one more time any more... upgrade for free to win 8,1 and you have an option to start right to desktop...so no more... Win8,1 happy user... also no problems...

Lupus28:
Replying a question on if You can remove all those calculation lines painted by those zups ? If You have few of them on one chart it starts to look like starwars picture :P How to make it show only the calculated patterns ?

How to fill the fields in results ? They are showing only contours of triangles ? with middle blank.. or nothing at all only text.. found that and that but no lines at all... ?

Does the v.146 finds all those patterns that older versions would also found or we need to have them all on our charts ? New can search for more patterns thats for sure but does she find everything ?

Go to ZigZag section (Parameters for ZigZag) and set ExtstyleZZ to false,

if Andrews pitchfork is bothering, you can turn that off in its section by setting ExtPitchfork both dynamic and static values to 0. You might want to check post 2168 here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page145

Play with the settings a little, and find out more, eg. set extpattern color to "none" and see what happens.

The same with BigText color, size and position.

Ahh in 146 (I think the latest was 136 correct?) setting and in any other you can also set up what patterns you want to see exclusively...read the post above to find out more.

lobogabor:
Go to ZigZag section (Parameters for ZigZag) and set ExtstyleZZ to false,

if Andrews pitchfork is bothering, you can turn that off in its section by setting ExtPitchfork both dynamic and static values to 0. You might want to check post 2168 here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page145

Play with the settings a little, and find out more, eg. set extpattern color to "none" and see what happens.

The same with BigText color, size and position.

Ahh in 146 (I think the latest was 136 correct?) setting and in any other you can also set up what patterns you want to see exclusively...read the post above to find out more.

Thx I figured it out couple of days ago, now i am only searching which patterns to show and under which number they are in settings in V145. visiblePattern=

volnmar:
Thx I figured it out couple of days ago, now i am only searching which patterns to show and under which number they are in settings in V145. visiblePattern=

Is there a V145?

If you find more patterns than in the previous ones, I guess they should be additional, so the basics up to 23-24 should be the same, but it is just a guess.

Heve you checked the link where I listed (from other link) the patterns?

Contact poruchik, he would be ready to tell as far as I know him helping us with this topic!

I also suggest to accelerate your test and see what it really does, turn on the tester and run it in "control points only" mode, with your indi set on the visual chart as you wish to test, I think you would see the results immediately, or very soon.

Do you happen to have a link to download the indi you are referring to as V145? I would appreciate it.

Tnx.

lobogabor:
Is there a V145?

If you find more patterns than in the previous ones, I guess they should be additional, so the basics up to 23-24 should be the same, but it is just a guess.

Heve you checked the link where I listed (from other link) the patterns?

Contact poruchik, he would be ready to tell as far as I know him helping us with this topic!

I also suggest to accelerate your test and see what it really does, turn on the tester and run it in "control points only" mode, with your indi set on the visual chart as you wish to test, I think you would see the results immediately, or very soon.

Do you happen to have a link to download the indi you are referring to as V145? I would appreciate it.

Tnx.

Thank you, Ill try it....there must be something different in this version. Ill try to contact poruchik in PM

Here is v145

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page359

attn Poruchik

Thank you very, very much for version 146. It works like a charm in Win7 and MT4 610. The only thing left: ZigZag_nen (1&2) do not compile (error in line 4 and 65). Again, my best thanks from Germany.

Reason: