Harmonic Trading - page 544

poruchik:
MT4 eats only bread-.ex4

.mq4 is only a flour

==============

all old.ex4 files work in new MT 6XX, it is enough their to place of one

Now your talking in riddles, yes the old.ex4 files work in the new MT 6XX, but which file in the rar file you posted for v145 is the corresponding MQL4 Source file to make the indicator work. I do not see a Source file that works with the ex4 file you posted within the rar zip file.

Please tell me if I am missing something

145 only .ex4 and it work

poruchik:
145 only .ex4 and it work

These are the files contained within the rar zip file from your post # 5375, there is no large ZUP 145 MQL4 file like there is for every other ZUP indicator on my computer which is shaded yellow, so ZUP 145 remains shaded grey for me and does not work.

Could it be ZUP 145 works for you because you have an additional MQL4 Source file on your computer that did not form part of the rar Zip file you posted?

Can any other member get ZUP 145 to work just with the attached files from post # 5375 which I have reposted here unzipped

Robot Trader:
These are the files contained within the rar zip file from your post # 5375, there is no large ZUP 145 MQL4 file like there is for every other ZUP indicator on my computer which is shaded yellow, so ZUP 145 remains shaded grey for me and does not work.

Could it be ZUP 145 works for you because you have an additional MQL4 Source file on your computer that did not form part of the rar Zip file you posted?

Can any other member get ZUP 145 to work just with the attached files from post # 5375 which I have reposted here unzipped

Sorry I missed adding files

Files:
czigzag.mq4  5 kb
dt_zz_nen.mq4  5 kb
swing_zz_1.mq4  13 kb
zigzag_nen2.mq4  12 kb
zup_v145.ex4  247 kb

Robotrader, Zup is only avaibale in .ex4 now, thus only 1 file.

If you are familiar with Windows 8 you should understand the changes and MT4 also gave a message to say at the upgrade event.

zigflip:
Robotrader, Zup is only avaibale in .ex4 now, thus only 1 file. If you are familiar with Windows 8 you should understand the changes and MT4 also gave a message to say at the upgrade event.

Thank for explanation.

My operating system is Window 7, do I need Windows 8 to make ZUP work with .ex4 files on 600+ builds, if not why does it not work for me with Windows 7?

Hi how can I set up v145 to show me only these patterns: AB=CD, Crab, Bat, Buterfly, Gartley, Three Drives, 121, Shark and 5-0 pattern?

#If you are familiar with Windows 8 you should understand the changes and MT4 also gave a message to say at the upgrade event.#

What are those changes in windows OS to effect metatrader indicators ? Windows8 is disaster OS upgrade having market share less than 8 %, it is also banned in corporation world. Most of the ppl. will never buy it while windows7 marketshare is 50 % and XP 36 %.

kaori:
#If you are familiar with Windows 8 you should understand the changes and MT4 also gave a message to say at the upgrade event.# What are those changes in windows OS to effect metatrader indicators ? Windows8 is disaster OS upgrade having market share less than 8 %, it is also banned in corporation world. Most of the ppl. will never buy it while windows7 marketshare is 50 % and XP 36 %.

i guess you must have asked everyone in the world running ms windows!

@i guess you must have asked everyone in the world running ms windows!@

Not a secret, this has been reported everywhere. Windows8 was designed for tablets, power users have very difficult to work with it. Microsoft have habits to go forest by timely basis, Windows Vista was previous failure. Suxxess rate of W8 shows it now. Also Microsoft own tablet flopped for the same reason, it tried to be both.

Microsoft Windows 8 Vista comparison made by employees | BGR

I suggest you to read last weekend N.Y Times article where Billy Gates lost his nervous trying to install W8 . Room was

not silent where new CEO was trying to help him

Why do you think he came back to company at all ? MS have troubles ahead and reason is W8. Most OEM manufacturers

walked away already to develop any tablets using it, same happened for mobile platform as W8.

Reason: