Harmonic Trading - page 546

attn Poruchik

ahhh, forgot to mention that I only loaded ZUPp_v146.ex4 into indicators-directory, not the *.mq4

you are able to read in English?

146 p

In a set the executed file compiled in the 509th assembly of the metatrader.

And also listing of the program of this version. But, probably, this listing in new versions of the metatrader should be corrected.

Listing efficient in 509 and earlier assemblies of the metatrader.

shall we get alerts in english for zup version 146? if not is there any version to get alerts in english

Well i can tell you windows 8 is a fine OS and now 8.1 seems to make even that bit faster. I'm not bothered by any Start business, the only thing is some "apps" tiles like cooking recipes etc, seems mainly aimed at some borgeouis female, stereiotype slim yet studious type, relaxing with windows 8 logging some yoga poses and getting recipe for meal later.... Oh well, i am trying to disable all internet fed tiles/apps, as i suspect i do not need and may be repeating many useless stuff of ipad and Apple apps.

Since 8.1 i think there is a vakidation problem but not sure yet. If MT4 still running on XP, I may just go back to my XP machine. God i wish normal people did becoke software designers!

Oh ps, the small problems started when i logged in via my internet email acciunt, and things started 'connecting' so i recommend logging in as normal 'local' account id.

The help 146 and such this file is not be complier

I could not get "help" indicator to work

it is the indicator-reference

You open ME and you read about the ZUP settings

Poruchik, can yu shed any light on ExtFiboChoice under "Paramus for Pesavento Patterns" ?

there is choice 0 - 11 does tis mean same option as zigzag choice? but then why default of 2 ?

Could need some help with KorHarmonics.

I dont know what i set up wrong, since i dont get any patterns. And if i turn historic on, everything gets filled up with yellow lines, but n patterns at all.

What did i set up wrong ?

Files:
unbenannt.png  36 kb

How to set up email alerts from zup 145? not working with mt4

Reason: