How to Turn On Algorithmic Trading in Expert Properties

Hi,I have a problem after installation of EA. I cannot trigger a trade using EA. There's a display on the Chart that shows " Turn on algorithmic trading in Expert properties". There's none in my old set-ups. Kindly see attached photo with file name 'trade problem'. There's also a different labels on my EA. The label "Pips" before is now 'Point'. Are these the same? The " Show Lines" before is now 'Lines'. Refer on the second photo attached with file name "TA".

Please I need your help. Thank you.

Evolance: Hi,I have a problem after installation of ................

Discussing Market products here on the forum is against the forum rules. So, please direct your queries to the product's author. The product page has a Comments section where you can express your concerns and receive support from the author and other users of the product.

I am having the same problem...

was there an answer for this

Evolance: Turn on algorithmic trading in Expert properties".
Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading and Right-click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.

William Roeder #:
Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading … and Right-click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.

Nice tips in shortcuts. Thanks a lot

Mahmudul Hasan Kamal #: Nice tips in shortcuts. Thanks a lot

Perhaps you should read the manual.
          Hot Keys - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help

William Roeder #:
Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading … and Right-click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.
tanks dawg

William Roeder #:
Thank you very much!!

Hello,

It's not working for me,

I always get the message "Turn on algo in Expert properties".

I have to connect, disconnect, reconnect...wait 30sec...

this tool is SO DOS.

I don't know if I can go to a script somewhere... 

;-)

LITGillesGirardLIT #:

Hello,

It's not working for me,

I always get the message "Turn on algo in Expert properties".

I have to connect, disconnect, reconnect...wait 30sec...

this tool is SO DOS.

I don't know if I can go to a script somewhere... 

;-)

It means that you need to click this option:

Reason: