MACD indicator - page 75

Hello Mr. Mladen, i have a modest request for you. I´ve been using your Macd nrp in my trading and that´s all i need. But since you posted the Macd composite 2.01 with the v-lines, it´s more easy to find what i want in a chart. So, if it´s possible, my request is if you could add the crossing lines in your macd nrp.

Many Thanks in advanced.

Hello Mr. Mladen, no need to do the request i made . I just use the code that you did on ZeroLag Tema Macd (Color on Signal Cross), and the result now is even better (for me) than the Macd composite 2.01. Again thanks for your endless help here on the forum.

Files:

mladen:
engula For your soar eyes

mladen,

i have the impression that the vertical line is drawn while the current bar is still open. so during the examined timeframe the line may appear and disappear. if my observation is correct, could it be changed to have the line only after bar close?

thanks.

engula

Yes it is so, but once that the bar closes it can not change any more.

engula:
mladen,

i have the impression that the vertical line is drawn while the current bar is still open. so during the examined timeframe the line may appear and disappear. if my observation is correct, could it be changed to have the line only after bar close?

thanks.

engula

One PS: if you wish to have lines on closed bars only, simply change the line that goes like this :

if (LinesVisible && window>-1)

[/PHP]

to this

[PHP] if (i>0 && LinesVisible && window>-1)

mladen:
engula

One PS: if you wish to have lines on closed bars only, simply change the line that goes like this :

if (LinesVisible && window>-1)

[/PHP]

to this

[PHP] if (i>0 && LinesVisible && window>-1)

done, many thanks...

Hi, please can someone have a quick look at the code in the macd bar indis below

as when trying to use the Macd Histo 1.04 and 1.03 in MTF mode and for some offline charts MT4 refuses to re-open

until removing the indi, then MT4 opens again

ive tried the other Macd bar doing the same, and it works fine,

so cant really see what the problem could be

any help appreciated

thanks alot

macd_bars.mq4

macd_crossover_histo_-_alerts_amp_mtf_1.04_-_pf.1.mq4

WR1

Just a guess, but if you try to use any indicator in a mtf mode on an offline chart (with custom symbol name) you will get similar results. It is due to a custom symbol name that does not exist for the target time frame

WR1:
Hi, please can someone have a quick look at the code in the macd bar indis below

as when trying to use the Macd Histo 1.04 and 1.03 in MTF mode and for some offline charts MT4 refuses to re-open

until removing the indi, then MT4 opens again

ive tried the other Macd bar doing the same, and it works fine,

so cant really see what the problem could be

any help appreciated

thanks alot

macd_bars.mq4

macd_crossover_histo_-_alerts_amp_mtf_1.04_-_pf.1.mq4

Mladen

Thanks for the reply

i may not of explained quite right,

although possibly its the same anyway?

its when used on any of the normal TFs

mainly trying to use it on 1hr and 4hr in MTF mode calling up an offline chart and also have the required offline chart up and the required TF in string sTfTable - but it wont work on the 1.03 and 1.04 indis

but works fine when using it the same in the Macdbars indi and the required TF is added in string TimeFrameStr

and also works on the text alert i modified from the Macd Histo 1.03

its the Histogram part of the code that seems to cause the problem in the 1.03/1.04 indis,

any other ideas please as much prefer the 1.03 / 1.04 as it has alerts and text

thanks

Sorry

I can not tell more without the exactly same data that you are using

WR1:
Mladen

Thanks for the reply

i may not of explained quite right,

although possibly its the same anyway?

its when used on any of the normal TFs

mainly trying to use it on 1hr and 4hr in MTF mode calling up an offline chart and also have the required offline chart up and the required TF in string sTfTable - but it wont work on the 1.03 and 1.04 indis

but works fine when using it the same in the Macdbars indi and the required TF is added in string TimeFrameStr

and also works on the text alert i modified from the Macd Histo 1.03

its the Histogram part of the code that seems to cause the problem in the 1.03/1.04 indis,

any other ideas please as much prefer the 1.03 / 1.04 as it has alerts and text

thanks
Reason: