Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 579

niqcom:
Hello,

please...to make this indicator as MTF....

parabolic_best_tro_modified_version.mq4

Thank You

Here is this version of parabolic best made multi time frame

Files:

hello fellows~

is there anyone who have a MTF candle indicator?

there are many mtf candle indicators, but I can't see the indicator that showsany time frame's OHLC at Data Window.

thanks in advance

sincerely,

Hello . Please MTF with arrows and alerts . If you can make the color blue line slope. Thank you !

Files:

Gd morning,

Could anyone please help me to improve the attached indicator?

It makes alert sounds and display arrow when the price crossed & closed above/below the Moving Average. Need help on improvements:

1) The sounds is intermittent sometimes it alerts, sometimes it doesn't.

2) With an email alert.

3) With pop-up alert.

4) Possible to change the pointer sounds file into other name instead of the conventional "alert.wav"? bsc many indicators are using this. For instance, the file pointer is changed to "123.wav", I'll place my own sounds file into the sounds folder and rename it as "123.wav".

5) The display arrow parameter couldn't be saved ie when its width is set to let say frm 1 to 2, the moment we switch the TF, it goes back to previous setting.

6) Though the indicator makes an alert when the price crossed & closed the MA, if possible also make the indicator alerts when gapping occurs bsc it didn't make alerts when the price gapped up or down of the MA.

7) Becomes a MTF indicator.

Thank you very much .

Files:

mladen:
Here is this version of parabolic best made multi time frame

Thank You Very much

pastecopy:
Gd morning,

Could anyone please help me to improve the attached indicator?

It makes alert sounds and display arrow when the price crossed & closed above/below the Moving Average. Need help on improvements:

1) The sounds is intermittent sometimes it alerts, sometimes it doesn't.

2) With an email alert.

3) With pop-up alert.

4) Possible to change the pointer sounds file into other name instead of the conventional "alert.wav"? bsc many indicators are using this. For instance, the file pointer is changed to "123.wav", I'll place my own sounds file into the sounds folder and rename it as "123.wav".

5) The display arrow parameter couldn't be saved ie when its width is set to let say frm 1 to 2, the moment we switch the TF, it goes back to previous setting.

6) Though the indicator makes an alert when the price crossed & closed the MA, if possible also make the indicator alerts when gapping occurs bsc it didn't make alerts when the price gapped up or down of the MA.

7) Becomes a MTF indicator.

Thank you very much .

pastecopy

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page272 (if you set the period of one of the averages to 1 it is exactly the same as if you compare the average to a price (each average with period set to 1 equals simple price)

hello sir

this is interesting indicator, but I hope it shows any time frame's OHLC at Data Window.

sincerely,

mladen:
pastecopy Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page272 (if you set the period of one of the averages to 1 it is exactly the same as if you compare the average to a price (each average with period set to 1 equals simple price)

Thank you and appreciate your help .

Could anyone help to change this indicator to a MTF?

Search through the forum and web, initially frm v1.5, v2.0, v2.1 and v3.0. However, v3.0, v2.0 & v1.5 doesn't hv many types alerts (no email) but v2.1. Unfortunately, this attached version ie 2.1 doesn't hv the MTF function, wishfully somebody can help out.

Thank you in advance,

pastecopy:
Could anyone help to change this indicator to a MTF?

Search through the forum and web, initially frm v1.5, v2.0, v2.1 and v3.0. However, v3.0, v2.0 & v1.5 doesn't hv many types alerts (no email) but v2.1. Unfortunately, this attached version ie 2.1 doesn't hv the MTF function, wishfully somebody can help out.

Thank you in advance,

Attached are the version 3.0 and 4.0. I think the v4.0 n v3.0 are similar to the v2.0?.

Reason: