Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 248

fxbs
fxbs  
MANSTIR:
can someone share MTF for candlestick? indicator_chart_window & indicator_separate_window...

there are many kinds in this thead

MANSTIR
MANSTIR  
fxbs:
there are many kinds in this thead

give me the best ones ...thank you...

i'm sorry, i'm looking for separate_window

Mich
Mich  

Hallo again.(em I borring?)

(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary(avarge) of volumen at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

khairil2781
khairil2781  

Need Help

Can someone help me to see what's wrong with this code and fix it. I've tried to convert forecast oscillator to "All forecast oscillator" but does not appear correctly. It suppose to shows all TF in same window but only shows current TF.

Tq in advance

MANSTIR
MANSTIR  
khairil2781:
Can someone help me to see what's wrong with this code and fix it. I've tried to convert forecast oscillator to "All forecast oscillator" but does not appear correctly. It suppose to shows all TF in same window but only shows current TF. Tq in advance

try this, hope it might works....

MANSTIR
MANSTIR  

i have problem change #MTF_Price to #MTF_Price_SW (separate window)... can someone here look on source code, wheres something wrong....?

see the separate window---why the line color is like that...so weird

the charts in here-->

Files:
khairil2781
khairil2781  
MANSTIR:
try this, hope it might works....

Thanks Manstir,

But there is no dots appear. It also does not have option for "current First" and "Equalize" Need your help again or anybody else. Pleaseeee

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

i have problem change #MTF_Price to #MTF_Price_SW (separate window)... can someone here look on source code, wheres something wrong....?

see the separate window---why the line color is like that...so weird

the charts in here-->

check HeikenAshi cw and sw (4exmple in this thread) - you'll see

fxbs
fxbs  

periodseparator; vert line before zero bar; author-Satop ????????? ??????? ?1 ?? ?1 - MQL4 Code Base _https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8495]?????????

Time_H1onM1.mq4 (2.1 KB) - basic;

Time_periodseparator_Satop.mq4 + bells and whistles

khairil2781
khairil2781  

Need help Very Much

Hi Fxbs,

Need your help very much to solve my problem. I have tried to convert color stoch to all color stoch but the line only have 1 color. I also tried to convert FO to all FO but still failed.

Need your help very very very much. Many thanks