Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 133

ND

We have a eur/usd bullish 4hr / 1hr pattern for zup....but we also have bearish Ichi, what do you think?

targus:
ND We have a eur/usd bullish 4hr / 1hr pattern for zup....but we also have bearish Ichi, what do you think?

Maybe price action will tell you. perhaps put stoch 14,3,3 on the chart to get a better idea. Ichi is long moving averages. I think the bullish pattern will happen..... but after a few more bars. IMHO

Blaiserboy

Many thanks, I am long now, good so far, yes I put a macd on it, if eur/usd goes all the way then ichi will give us an exit on the 4hr t/f (I think).

It is what I see from Ichimoku H1 chart:

It was/is bearish but it was choppy market condition for now.

And it is going bear market rally on open bar: uptrend correction during the general bearish.

Resistance line for price to go up is 1.3482.

Next target is 1.3536.

But the price is on bearish for now on H1 timeframe.

May be - it will be breakout on the future ... may be not ... we need to wait for some hours.

Files:

If we look at new Ichimoku chart (Ichimoku smooth + adaptuive T3 Chandes trendscore) created by MrTools for elite section - we can see that it may be breakout because price for H1 is oversold.

Files:

In normal Ichimoku chart:

- M30 - non-trading;

- M15 - Chinkou Span line is crossing the price for bullish on open bar (we need to wait 3 minutes untill this 15 min bar will be closed to know about it exactly):

If you opened buy so target is somewhere about 1.3510 or 1.3512.

And possible buy stop order may be placed at 1.3561 or around

This 1.3561 (just near this price ... somewhere 1.3550 or 1.3555) may be the final target if you are not going onto risk with possible future breakout.

PS. When I am writing this post so Chinkou Span line crossed the price (M15 timeframe) on closed bar but on almost in horizontal way so we can not expact big movement in the near future within 1 hour for example.

Files:

ND

Will price not be attrached to the 1hr kijun sen it seems a clear path on the 1hr and kijun is sitting on the 1hr 50 fib, all the stochs are lining up, macd is slowly coming round..lol..do I hold or fold heh heh......

Will see how eur/usd pans out. What about our recent rogue trader with matching blue jumper while neilson gives an interview lol...the sums are huge, they should come here and employ our ND.

purple lines on zup100

Can someone tell me what the purple lines are on zup.100? I know light blue shows bullish targets and pink bearish targets, but don't know the significance of purple.

Thanks!

Files:

can you be more specific, purple and pink are similar colours

finster869:
Can someone tell me what the purple lines are on zup.100? I know light blue shows bullish targets and pink bearish targets, but don't know the significance of purple.

Thanks!
Reason: