Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 60

23051969:
Can you send me link to download zup v92

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

post#483

target for where pattern should end

Does anybody know whether zup or zupinfo can display the target area for where the pattern should ultimately end?

About QQE ?

Hi Poruchick!

Can you give us a brief ( or huge! ) guidance about how do you confirm patterns for enter trade? I noted you use QQE and may be another tools/system/techniques.

Thanks in advance.

I do not use QQE

See # 504

(but I do not use schaff)

Use Gartley calculator

or .5, .618, 1.0, 1.618

Files:
ght.jpg  88 kb
nbgf.jpg  322 kb

One 2 One pattern

Can someone explain the One 2 One pattern that is in Korharmonics? I googled and can't find any information on it. What is the pattern, and what is the target/goal of a successful pattern? Thanks.

poruchik

does the red lines -- from MM indicator -- those horizontal lines

do you think the butterfly appear too late ?? for us to trade with, i.e. it is good that we understood what happened too long ago

finster869:
Can someone explain the One 2 One pattern that is in Korharmonics? I googled and can't find any information on it. What is the pattern, and what is the target/goal of a successful pattern? Thanks.

You'l find the pattern in Bryce Gilmore - The Price Action Manual. or search for 1:1 double drive.

finster869:
Can someone explain the One 2 One pattern

"There are couple of ways to look at it. You may want to read Bryce Gilmore books to see some examples of this type of patterns.

Observe that corrections in a trend are often of the same or similar size.

In my trading 121 is used to identify a Running Correction, so strong impluse wave should follow. More on this pattern soon. "

Kor4x

xx3xxx:
poruchik

does the red lines -- from MM indicator -- those horizontal lines

do you think the butterfly appear too late ?? for us to trade with, i.e. it is good that we understood what happened too long ago

xxx, Don't you see the horizontal lines are simply on X,A,B, and D of the pattern? And as long that your r/r is at 1:1 from Buttom of PRZ (stop) to B point (target) or AC trend line (T2) trade is ok. See the light?

Reason: