Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 132

Thanks MATFX

matfx:
Nen have put the descriptions of parameters for ZUP 101, original text in Onix forum is here Zigzag. I used google translator to make it into English, if there are any mistake, maybe New Digital will help to correct it.

xx3 and Tmr? @@

how long did you use zup or trade?

i would also like to test the input settings,

the pattern fails then is bfreak, with more s/r at 0% otherwise it is fibo expansion/retracement in direction of pattern

Pattern Repaints

Hi All,

Interesting thread, I have Zup 101 and after spending a lot of time studying it and notice it repaints, I ask any of you worked out a way to minimise loss on that? I mean, you put your SL out a bit from the PRZ and lets say you have set a modest TP and have a 2:1 or even a nice 3:1 ration , then the pattern repaints and you end up with less profit target ration of worse.. stopped out.

So what can be done to avoid this? Having said that, and after many, many hours getting widescreen sindrome (theres a new one for ya! perhaps not) I have found I get more winners than losers, but want to maximise profits. And guys, don;t beleive all you see on youtube, seems most the people that go to the effort of making a vid are of course fishing for ... $ it all looks so slick... You don't think they would show you a loser...

Power to you all, an mostly to you good sharing folks here, being so kind to give your time.

eriksen:
Hi All,

Interesting thread, I have Zup 101 and after spending a lot of time studying it and notice it repaints, I ask any of you worked out a way to minimise loss on that? I mean, you put your SL out a bit from the PRZ and lets say you have set a modest TP and have a 2:1 or even a nice 3:1 ration , then the pattern repaints and you end up with less profit target ration of worse.. stopped out.

So what can be done to avoid this? Having said that, and after many, many hours getting widescreen sindrome (theres a new one for ya! perhaps not) I have found I get more winners than losers, but want to maximise profits. And guys, don;t beleive all you see on youtube, seems most the people that go to the effort of making a vid are of course fishing for ... $ it all looks so slick... You don't think they would show you a loser...

Power to you all, an mostly to you good sharing folks here, being so kind to give your time.

You will have to verify your entries with price action or indicators. A person can not rely on this indicator to be perfect, you have to make the final decision based on price action and use the indicator as a guide.

Blaiserboy:
You will have to verify your entries with price action or indicators. A person can not rely on this indicator to be perfect, you have to make the final decision based on price action and use the indicator as a guide.

Fair enough, thanks for your reply.

Scanner

Greetings all, after spending endless hours searching for new patterns using zup 101 and then looking for some kind of scanner to make our lives easier I only found one, but it just freezes MT4 to the extent I had to make another account.

Anyways, does anyone pleeeeease have some sort of pattern scanner..

Pips to all..

Sometimes - I use HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5.

Look at post #1265 (in the end of the post for links):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page85

may be - same what you are looking for.

help please;)

hello guys, 1st of all, thank you for your absolutely fantastic job you are doing here.

I just started my experience with forex (although I am experienced, with mixed results, on other futures and stocks in my country local SE) and with indicators. I am trying to learn to use ZUP v.101 and v.92 with Elglish alert.

could you please help me find manual on how to use the zups (entry, exit, SL, TP rules etc.) and how to set up the alert (otherwise my baby girl will see me not all day;))

Thanks in advance and ...keep on doing great job;)

less help requested;)

hi guys,

I found some answers to my question;) however, do you happen to know how to set this alarm only to apply to selected timeframes? (1H etc).

With respect to manual - i found number of expalanations of parameters, but no instructions on how actually they should be used (i.e. entry, exit, SL, TP).

cheers!

musashiqwert:
hi guys,

I found some answers to my question;) however, do you happen to know how to set this alarm only to apply to selected timeframes? (1H etc).

With respect to manual - i found number of expalanations of parameters, but no instructions on how actually they should be used (i.e. entry, exit, SL, TP).

cheers!

Near the bottom of the page you will see a 'paperclip' next to the page number thingy..... click on that and you will see a popup listing all of the attachments in this thread....... you can download those.........

A good idea is to read the thread from beginning to end, one post at a time, you will learn a lot from that.

Also......... use google and research harmonic patterns, there is a lot of information available on the web.

Lastly, get the indicator on your chart, prepare a good looking well documented picture and post that in here with your specific questions.

There are many who will help you once you have taken a few steps on your own.

Good luck on your journey.!!

Reason: