Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 131

shark pattern

Is that pattern search included with the Default settings (ZUP 101)??

The search function need some modification.

I attached here a version so you wouldn't spend time to tweak it.

Files:

ZUP101 shark

Thanks matfx!, I figure it out, I've checked the ONIX forum, besides the corrections in the new version you have to change :

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin=false

patternInfluence=false

ExtGartleyTypeSearch>0 (=1 or=2)

When you change this settings ,only shark patterns appear.

The shark patterns are not recognized by WRR ZUP INFO

Zup101 Intro Notes in English?

Hi, Matfx, newdigital and all; I have been using Zup for a while and just downloaded 101. Now there are some good intro notes which detail all the main parmeter options at the beginning of the code, but it is in grabled compu-text - does anyone have the notes in english translation??

warm thanks and greetings to fellows

This text is in russian ... I do not have time to translate it during the weekends ... I can do it in the beginning of the coming week if no one will translate.

ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions

Nen have put the descriptions of parameters for ZUP 101, original text in Onix forum is here Zigzag.

I used google translator to make it into English, if there are any mistake, maybe New Digital will help to correct it.

ok found here #410

thanks this has the english for the basic zigzag params, there are notes on the newer function elsewhere i already have, but now i got the basics too!

many thanks

2-way fibos?

I am trying to modify code for fibo to include levels the other side of 0, ie -0.618 etc, but my only knowledge is obvious code changes;

i get the error that "-" is unexpected, so how can i build the 'two-way' fibo with Negative range as well as the usual Positive? similar to the spudfibo indicator on the previous day range, but with zup style zig-zag method

kind thanks

ZUP 101 Parameter Descriptions.pdf‎ (211.1 KB, 6 views)

the pdf is super-neat

even better, if we have some sample template that use ZUP 101 -- that 100 K indicator

then make few variations of the settings

-- it took me 20 min just to trial and error to reduce those many black line

and done it successfully

now I got a hang on reading it -- it is kind of OPPOSITE DAY, so I still value its (indicator-zup) suggestion to trade, Furthermore, I find that it won't really auto-repaint, before your final decision to make a splash enter, better hit 30M-1H-30M, so the indicator will UPDATE itself with the latest candle information

but if you don't refresh the TF, it is kinda nice too, it will only use the prediction, then extend the lines since your open the MT4 -- i.e. the projection go on and on, -- this way, if you don't refresh it, you can see whether it is a sustainable trend

oooh gooooood, thanks, the pdf is in english too -- don't need to use tiny.cc/imtran to translate

conclusion: my suggestion is to get few variations of the INPUT setting of zup

and POST HERE the few variations of the final templates of different variation of different combination of INPUT -- so we can continue to TEST this very neat indicator -- I like it very much

NEXT WEEK, better double bet when we get a profit

however weeks after, I am thinking -- to do a test on using zup101

with some rumminkub pieces

to decide whether I should (in the case of profiting with unclose trans)

lock profit (say 2 out of 8) or double bet (say out of 8)

I like german rumminkub for trading, and zup 101 , those baseline should SUPPORT such double bet on same direction strategy ===== so far, handling loss, I use my own skill; people trading CAD got lot of nasty surprise, some people in the banks here trade that -- it is about 70 pip spread and some use real money, some use 5x leverage

quite common to speculate on forex currency in my city, as family immigrate to australia or canada, so some people, when they loss in forex, they just wire those aussie dollar or canada dollar away, i.e. either take profit or wire money (loss)

the UP and DOWN of debating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9OSNAARO8 -- just like our profit and loss and pre-determine forex direction thought

Zup 101 and Zup infor V2

I have just joined this forum and have installed Zup 101 and Zup info V2. i find that most patterns that he is indicating when I checking on my MT4 are failed patterns. Which makes me believe that the patterns coming up are also going to fail.

So how do we reply on this indicator... am i doing something wrong here ?

thanks

Reason: