Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 106

and this kind of situation (look at the cross formed by 2 yellow lines of MaksiGen indicator) is very interesting. As I remember - it is price pattern. I am not sure (as I never used it) ... but in this case - we should look at the price itself and at the location of this price compare to the location of the cross: if price will break this cross for uptrend, or if the price is located above this cross so - it is indicating good uptrend in the near future; opposite for downtrend.

Files:

And this trade for GBPJPY was closed now in profit:

And it was same cross for GBPCHF with the price located above this cross (I did not have time to take am image sorry - as it is M1 timeframe and everything is going on in very quicky way).

Files:

and finally

EURJPY (HWAFM tool):

and it is not confirmed by Ichimoku:

--------------

So, we have a choice: EURJPY, USDCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and USDJPY are showing bullish for the future using HWAFM tool. But it maybe today or tomorrow, or it may be next week. That is why I checked with Ichimoku chart.

For now - I am closing Metatrader 5 with HWAFM patterns and I will open Metatrader 4 with public TrendScalp system and with our semi-automatic EA attached to it.

Let's see which pairs we will trade for today.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

It is what I said about: 2 resistance/support lines (4 lines totally), and last 2 lines are dotted for posible breakout/breakdown levels:

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

Files:

Just ti summarize about marsigen.

Look at the image - we can see blue and red dotted lines as possible breakout/breadown levels, and support/resistance lines with the price located about them:

=============

Files:

And breakout was happened:

It was about maksigen indicator.

Files:

Yesterday i'm taking buy trade for GBPUSD, based of bullish butterfly pattern on 3 timeframe, H2, H8 and H12. it was counter trend trade. Total pips about 228pips (4 decimal), average pips is 38pips.

And a loss on EURUSD trade. Total pips -96 pips.

I am still continuing trading by semi-manual started this morning.

And on the same time - I tried to backtest this EA just to find good settings:

Files:

Hi chrisstoff,

I just modified your 10p3v0.0321 from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63

You are having volty indicator used with this EA. It is here in zip archive:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63

But your volty (modified using Igorad's latest public version) is slightly different from volty using for public TrendScalp system. Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe public version is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53

So, I used volty from this public TrendScalp (I made same preparation with this indicator to be used with EA - you will see it from attachment).

GnHiLo indicator is same as Gann for public TrendScalp so no problem with this indicator at all.

Finally I changed VoChSt to VoChSt_1 (and this VoChSt_1 - prepared volty from public TrendScalp).

I renamed 10p3v0.0321 to 10p3v0.0321_1 because to say a true - there is no any significant changes were made by me.

10p3v0.0321_1 EA with all the indicators are attached.

I used this 10p3v0.0321_1 with default settings - I changed just lot size to be 0.1 instead of 0.01 (see previous post) and it is working fine.

What is good with this 10p3v0.0321_1?

- it is very safe to trade - not risky at all.

What is bad?

- EA is not trading often

- EA is not making re-enters.

-------------

Can you check this EA 10p3v0.0321_1 (my changes)?

because I am not a coder ...

but I hope that I did everything in correct way.

Besides, EA (10p3v0.0321 and/or 10p3v0.0321_1) is not making re-enter. It may be good because it is very safe to trade (not risky at all) - you can see my results for today for GBPJPY and GBPCHF for buy.

But it will be more profitable with re-enters.

Because what is re-enter for TrendScalp system?

Example how it should be - if I am trading buy only (for example):

- EA opens buy (volty and Gann are in blue color);

- volty is in blue but Gann changed color to red (EA is doing nothing);

- volty is in blue but Gann changed color to blue from red (EA is making re-enter - next order is opened with same lot size). And EA is martingaling both orders (it may be 3 or 5 or 8 orders if together with re-enters) in separated way.

So, this version is not making re-enter for Gann color changed if volty is on same color.

If it is possible to create some next version with this re-enter?

Files:
gnhilo.mq4  11 kb
vochst_1.mq4  6 kb

Wow, cable!!! Plenty more on the daily pattern for upside tomorrow or friday, lets hope she comes down enough by tomorrow..

Reason: