What type of trader are you? - page 3

swing trader all the way!

Trend Trading:

A style of trading that attempts to profit from riding short, medium or long term trends in price.

Position Trading:

A style of trading that involves taking a longer term position that reflects a longer term outlook. Trades can last from weeks to months.

Great post! I'm definitely a Position Trader, but should really consider other approaches. Do you think one is necessarily "the best" trading trend?

I am basically a Day Trader and open and close my trading position within a day.

I'm a day trader but i'm not a full time trader with my fbs account, i'm a part time trader because i have other job..

This is actually a difficult question to answer because there can be a lot of overlap if you use a flexible discretionary trading method.

Probably the easiest description is to call me a day trader. Sometimes I scalp, sometimes I swing. I try to follow the trend first and foremost, if possible. It depends on what the market happens to be offering at that time. But by the end of the day I am always flat until the next trading day, so a day trader sounds about right.

I am a news trader and also day trader. I like to trade with news and I think fundamental analysis is the best. It is great when we can create a trading strategy with good combination of fundamental and technical analysis.

As I have said I am also a day trader. I make technical analysis by wolf wave and trend line analysis.

I am a news trader and also day trader. I like to trade with news and I think fundamental analysis is the best. It is great when we can create a trading strategy with good combination of fundamental and technical analysis.

As I have said I am also a day trader. I make technical analysis by wolf wave and trend line analysis.

I am a news listening person esp trader twits and also daily trader. I like to do trade with euro and economics news and I think fundamental people is the best. It is great with all my money putting in when we can create a trading strategy with good combination of fundamental outburst and technical charting analysis.

As I have said I am also a day home maker. I make technical music by wolf wave and trend line bass.

it is well written, just a little joke

I am a determined trader because I am trading anytime of the day! I always check my trade everyday, every night so that I am aware that I am profiting in forex.

I am trend trader, but I don't have now enough time to trade the whole day... So it's a pity

Reason: