CatFx50 - page 674

Thank you

Hi, Nina.

You are right, market is always right, we should stay if there s no chance, such like these days. I will see tonight's reports, and follow your rules. CHF1.2477 sounds good breakout! Again many many thanks!

cheers.

onk

Hi!

Thought you'd like this.

Enjoy and take care!

Nina

Files:
nfp.jpg  144 kb

Is it signal?

USDCHF level 2 buy (11:30cet) @ 1,2460

Is it right signal?

zhsnah:
USDCHF level 2 buy (11:30cet) @ 1,2460 Is it right signal?

Hi!

Yes it is. Stop at 1,2444. Take care: NFP day.

Nina

Nina,

which reason of dolar this in high?

the nonfarm was not so well for usa.

CIORIMAU:
Nina,

which reason of dolar this in high?

the nonfarm was not so well for usa.

Hi!

The revision to the september payrolls was important, as well as the lower unemployment rate.

Nina

Hi!

More:

Dollar Sharply Higher after Payroll Revision and Unemployment Rate

The same story again. The headline Non-farm payroll is disappointing, adding 92k jobs in Oct only comparing to expectation of 125k. However, prior month's data was revised sharply higher from 51k to 148k. Aug's data was further revised from 188k to 230k. Unemployment rate dropped further from 4.6% to 4.4%, reaching a five-year low. Average hourly earnings also beats expectation and increased 0.4%. Dollar is sharply higher across the board.

The question is: Should they fire all this people that every month correct the previous?

Nina

Hi!

EOD recap:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (10:00cet) @ 1,2772 with stop loss at 1,2761. It made a high at 1,2791. + 19 pips. Being NFP day, I think the best would've been to place stop at b/e a few seconds before data. So, 0 pips.

EURUSD, it has point of entry to the south, but as they are CatFX50 rules, I do not post them.

USDCHF, level 2 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,2464 with stop loss at 1,2444. It made a high at 1,2569. + 105 pips.

(We had a level 2 buy on USDCHF at 1,2460 (11:30cet) with same stop).

GBPUSD, there are four point of entry to the south on cable. They are right fractals.

Total = + 105 pips.

Nina

Hi Folks !

I saw that UR using one of my favourite indicators, but I modified it for my usage. But as U know I like to help my friends, and Nina is one of the greatest one of them so I decided to post this indicator in His thread. I added to this indicator the following changes :

1) Money managment

The position size is calculated basing on the account free limit, the risk that u want to take on each position and the stopLoss that was calculated

before basing on the average price change.

2) Presentation mode changed from comment to label (allows to change font size and color and placement of the text on the chart)

3) Digits configured for any cross/material

4) Incerased SL lines

Have a fun!

Kalenzo:
Hi Folks !

I saw that UR using one of my favourite indicators, but I modified it for my usage. But as U know I like to help my friends, and Nina is one of the greatest one of them so I decided to post this indicator in His thread. I added to this indicator the following changes :

1) Money managment

The position size is calculated basing on the account free limit, the risk that u want to take on each position and the stopLoss that was calculated

before basing on the average price change.

2) Presentation mode changed from comment to label (allows to change font size and color and placement of the text on the chart)

3) Digits configured for any cross/material

4) Incerased SL lines

Have a fun!

Hi, Kalenzo!

Thank you, my friend.

Nina

Reason: