CatFx50 - page 262

Fast move ! past pivot

I have set 2nd contract stop to 1.2125, not greedy....

Ema50 close to ema 120but not yet through, could be interesting.

should have held my position till 2025 but saw it was getting late monday etc 17 is better than 000 price will probably hit mm level of 2046

Kalenzo:
Hi, isn't this a statisctical rule of 3 sigmas? That rule is based on standard deviation?

Kalenzo,

It may be similar to that but it doesn't use standard deviation. It is based on the standard daily projected s/r points that have been used by futures traders for years. Except it uses the previous bar of whatever tf you are looking at. It uses very simple math for the calculation.

Frayed

Another day another Euro.... thanks Nina and contributors for the good discipline...

first contract + 15 net

exited 2nd contract 1.2132 for + 37 net ( its 01:30 in the morning over here!)

Best of luck trading tomorrow...

Just arrived back from my day job and collected another 20 pips - Cable - on th up. Thank you catfx

StepChoppy_v1.2 problems

Anyone else having problems with StepChoppy_v1.2. When I got up this morning and looked at my charts about two thirds of the bars were gone. I deleted StepChoppy from my charts and recompiled StepChoppy_v1.2, StepMa_v7, and StepRSI_v5.2 and re-attached StepChoppy to my charts but it is still missing bars. Any suggestions.

I just noticed that only loses bars when you zoom in on chart.

Frayed

nevermind..

as u were

Question??

I was reading Nina's updated sheet on for the indicators what do you use the optional MAX Moving Average or optional HMA_Russian_Color for?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thanks

jd

jdgradywhite:
I was reading Nina's updated sheet on for the indicators what do you use the optional MAX Moving Average or optional HMA_Russian_Color for?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thanks

jd

Hi jdgradywhite,

you could use MAX Mov Avg and HMA as additional confirmation (or risk-"meter") before you enter a trade.

- HMA should be blue for long and brown for short.

or

- MAX Mov Avg should have a crossing yellow upwards to red for long yellow downwards to red for short,

mibl

TODAYs RECAP

eurusd: level 1 - 16:30cet - long 1.2090 - made a high at 1.2148 >> +58 pips ange

usdgbp: level 1 - 17:00 cet - long 1.7367 - made a high at 1.7405 >> +38 pips range

usdchf: level 1 - 17:00 cet - short 1.3054 - made a low at 1.3024 >> +30 pips range

>> nice day with max +126 pips range

happy trading

mibl

Reason: