CatFx50 - page 486

is this a trade coming up???

eric79:
Hi Nina and everybody else. Can you tell me something?

If you use a stop loss of 34, do you calculate it from the opening price of the signal candle or do you calculate it for the specific trade, so that the trade will be -34 pips when sl gets hit. (Or -34 +spread if you don't include spread in the calculation.) In case that one misses the entry by some pips it could make a difference.

For example in today's possible level1 entry at 17:00 cet. On Northfinance my stop was missed by 1 pip. And later price went up again.

And do you use 34 for all the pairs? Because EURUSD usually does not have the same volatility as GBPUSD.

Thank you.

Just a thought Dave that may be worth some consideration - how about placing the stop loss a pip or two below/above the bar/candle taking us into the trade - after all S/R is created at these points, it may be worth thinking about especially as its likely to be less than 34 pips!

KJB

Thanks, and do you use 34+spread (that would be 37 with a spread of 3 for example) or just 34? I use 34.

34 plus spread. I've read about traders adopting 40-60 pip stop loss for 30min and above. If I adopt a wider stop I reduce my bet size and vice versa if I am scalping, say, the 1min and 5min time frames.

nina:
Hi!

CatFX50 only needs EMA50 and EMA120. Other EMA's are optional.

It does not need juice nor triggerlines no StepMA. So, if you want to put that, do it in the optional stuff.

THX for your work.

Nina

You never said anything about an EMA 120 on the first page. Where does that come in?

120 Ema

Two predominent EMAS in the CAT system

50 EMA

120 EMA

I think the 120 may have been left off the document, cause there has been mention on this thread of a 200 EMA (in some of the discussions) -- but the 120 is a part of the system -- serves as a Resistence or Support

Any others put in are "Extras"

Morpheus:
You never said anything about an EMA 120 on the first page. Where does that come in?

HI!

EMA50 is the key, the king here.

EMA120 is used as resistance and support. Lets say you have an opening bar above EMA50 at 1.2810 and you have EMA120 at 1.2815. Better wait, don't you think?

But if you do not want to use it, don't do it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Nina

Trader Guide Lines Document

nina:
Hi!

CatFX50 only needs EMA50 and EMA120. Other EMA's are optional.

It does not need juice nor triggerlines no StepMA. So, if you want to put that, do it in the optional stuff.

THX for your work.

Nina

Please read the CatFx50 Traders Guide Line document carefully. The are only 3 indicators that are required; aNina, 50 EMA and Hist_Step_Stoch. These indicators are listed in the "Indicators" section. There are several other indicators like; 100 EMA and Juice listed in the "Optional Indicators" section. These are optional and not required for the CatFx50 system. I've only included them because they have been metioned in some way, shape or form in this thread.

Again, this document is a guide line to help the newer traders with the system set-up and signal levels. Do not trade any system blindly. Remember, you still need to use the thing between your ears before you trade.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks dude,

I have try this indi.. yes its great,, just i have to give more attention to understand the level.. sometimes im lost but still at profit point. Just need to study again and again..

by the way its very successful indi.. just waiting for Cat16.. as Nina were working on it..

Thanks,

Nice bullish 'flag' pattern formed on eur/usd. Let's see if it goes up or down.

Reason: