CatFx50 - page 486

harold4x
harold4x  

when i put 5 on pivot indicator that give me calculation from midnight to midnight est so it doesnt matter where you live that will be the calculation for the chart remember pivot points are not a science but and art

leightonbeaty
leightonbeaty  

StepSto_v1

HI,

I have looked for and cannot find a visual or audio alarm for the StepSt0_v1

indicator.

If anyone can direct me to it if it exists I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Leighton

eric79
eric79  

I took the level4 short at about 1.8582 in GBPUSD and exit for about +8 now. But only paper.

eric79
eric79  

Level1 signals coming up, probably. It's late in the day, but a really big move. This is not an advice to trade, so decide for yourself..

nina
nina  

Hi!

I may be damn wrong. If you take those validated level 1 trades, as we've had already a big move, do not go full loaded.

Or do not take the three. Take care. USDCHF has strong support at 1.2161.

Then we have our 1.2842 on EURUSD and 1.8700 on cable.

Or wait for a retrace if it is the case. All of them, except cable are more than 20 pips from EMA50.

Take care.

Nina

moneyline
moneyline  

Yeah Eric, I didn't take any of the signals. The spike appears to be going into consolidation. I'll wait 'till later.

moneyline

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

CatFx50 Trader Guidlines

KJB:
Will someone please tell me where I can find details of the LEVEL 4 Trade. Thanks.

I have posted the CatFx50 Trader Guidelines. This is my first attempt at outlining the CatFx50 trading system so you may find some mistakes. Both Nina and Harold have reviewed the document and have given it the "thumbs up".

As a newbie to this thread I had alot of questions about the system. I wrote this document with the new traders in mind and I hope these guidelines will answer your basic chart set up questions, as well as, provide acturate descriptions of the four trading signals.

Please keep in mind this is a work "in progress" and I plan on adding more detail as time permits.

I just wanted to say a special "Thank You" to Nina for a great system.

Dave1
Dave1  

Noticed how it bounced of the 120ema. Now retracing at the 38% fibo on the 1hr and 4hr charts

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi Downunderdave,

Looks good, good job and thanks!

moneyline

nina
nina  
downunderdave40:
I have posted the CatFx50 Trader Guidelines. This is my first attempt at outlining the CatFx50 trading system so you may find some mistakes. Both Nina and Harold have reviewed the document and have given it the "thumbs up".

As a newbie to this thread I had alot of questions about the system. I wrote this document with the new traders in mind and I hope these guidelines will answer your basic chart set up questions, as well as, provide acturate descriptions of the four trading signals.

Please keep in mind this is a work "in progress" and I plan on adding more detail as time permits.

I just wanted to say a special "Thank You" to Nina for a great system.

Hi!

CatFX50 only needs EMA50 and EMA120. Other EMA's are optional.

It does not need juice nor triggerlines no StepMA. So, if you want to put that, do it in the optional stuff.

THX for your work.

Nina