CatFx50 - page 482

harold4x
harold4x  

weak signal on swiss and just under daily pivot so wheres nina today?

jwoger
jwoger  

probably took the day off or is working. or is tired of looking at the forums. jaja

Lenny
Lenny  
harold4x:
weak signal on swiss and just under daily pivot so wheres nina today?

Harold, swiss was over 20 pips below PP. Why would you consider this as a weak signal? Is 20 pip target not worth the risk?

harold4x
harold4x  

daily pivot i got is 2132 price closed 2130 and i dont trade swiss just use it to confirm the euro

Lenny
Lenny  

I use your PP indicator (+5 on the stup) and my PP is at 2150. Took that trade and made 18 pips. But that is not the point, Iwanted to know our PP are different?

Morpheus
Morpheus  

Everyone still having success with catfx system? I found that there is indeed a big correlation between EMA 50 and price. I made an alert which is EMA 50 and Laguerre if anyone is interested. I'm manually testing it right now. Backtest looked pretty good, too.

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

Pp

Lenny:
I use your PP indicator (+5 on the stup) and my PP is at 2150. Took that trade and made 18 pips. But that is not the point, Iwanted to know our PP are different?

Lenny,

Your SDX_TzPivot local time setting is set to "0" where as Harold uses local time "5". I believe the "0" setting is GMT and the "5" setting is east coast USA time -EST. It's just a matter of what time you want to use to calculate your pivots.

I use this webpage to check my pivot points. I have my local time set to "0" and I am usually within a pip or two of the pivot numbers on this website.

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/Members/display_currency_data.php

Dave

Lenny
Lenny  

Thank you, Dave!

the site is fairly usefull since PP calculation is very confusing to me

nina
nina  

Hi!

Well, mates, I think we do not need more recaps. CatFX50 gave money today again. Its followers know it and that's what count.

Congratulations to those that got some of the pips.

Today we had level 1, level 2 and level 4 trades.

Any system is easy to trade those days. But if we focus, have patience and discipline, we make it. Don't be greedy.

Nina

Dave1
Dave1  

Useful site Dave, Thx. for posting it.