CatFx50 - page 488

watch out major support at 1.2070 for swissy

Same with Oanda.....spread jumped to 10....managed to make 120 pips on cable none the less.

whoa im in the wrong thread sorry guys...LOL...seemed like a few years ago when it was supposed to be around 180k...turned out 32k, but the next week they re-evaluated it major 4 are at the end of 1hr murrey levels too...

Hi!!

You must be happy today. Am I wrong?

Nina

moneyline:
Hi Downunderdave,

Looks good, good job and thanks!

moneyline

hi dear moneyline

would you please help me and write an indicator that when trigger color changes and price hit EMA 12, it can close the position

BTW is it posible?

nina:
Hi!!

You must be happy today. Am I wrong?

Nina

Indeed, very happy.

Keep at it guys.

ARagalie:
Indeed, very happy. Keep at it guys.

We0ve already had a gorgeous level 4 on USDCHF for 21 pips so far. Got 10.

Nina

Unfortunately I didn't jump right in after the news was released as I wanted to gauge though given the number it should have been obvious. Oh well, I learn with each trade. Can't complain with 80 pips.

GBP/USD

could someone explain how to open anina and stepstoch in the same window? one on top of the other? thanks.

Hi Eric, sorry I did not get back to you earlier, I had to go to my day job, looks like I missed all the action . Regards your question the bullish flag was on the 30 and one and four hour time frames. I always look to the longer time frames for any evidence of price patterns then drop lower to see which direction the trend is in the short term. Ideally the trend would be heading in the same direcion of both short and longer time frames.