Attiqul
Attiqul  

some questions

sepehr3point:
hi Attiqul

u must change cbars from 0 to 9000

cheers

thanks man.

1) By using aNina, when there is a valid signal an arrow should show, right? Then why is it when I attach it on USD/CHF some valid signals are not shown by an arrow?? However, it works good on eur/usd and GBP/usd??

2) can someone forward me to the post where Harold details his strategy??

3) where can i download StepMA_Stoch_V1 and StepSto_V1?

4) What does 'MAX Moving Average_01' do?

5) I've read in the guideline that stop loss is 34-40 pips. How do we take profit, close a lot when a fib line (as given by FiboPiv-v2 indicator) is hit??

Thank you in advance.

Good luck.

Attiqul

FX-Trader4344
FX-Trader4344  

Gbp/usd

We have a nice breakout on gbp/usd. Let's see where the price will go.

Geoff
Geoff  

doesn't seem to be a lot of strength yet but???

sepehr3point
sepehr3point  
Attiqul:
thanks man.

1) By using aNina, when there is a valid signal an arrow should show, right? Then why is it when I attach it on USD/CHF some valid signals are not shown by an arrow?? However, it works good on eur/usd and GBP/usd??

2) can someone forward me to the post where Harold details his strategy??

3) where can i download StepMA_Stoch_V1 and StepSto_V1?

4) What does 'MAX Moving Average_01' do?

5) I've read in the guideline that stop loss is 34-40 pips. How do we take profit, close a lot when a fib line (as given by FiboPiv-v2 indicator) is hit??

Thank you in advance.

Good luck.

Attiqul

hi i attach all u need and aboat aNina i dont know Y those do what u said

but i think u need to ask from moneyline

here u are

also u can join my group that u can have all this indicator updated...and we have a discusseion there aboat catfx and strato balster ....messages,posts,photoes,files and links and more to learn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

enyone can join this group...

Files:
sepehr3point
sepehr3point  

join us at :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

join and teach and learn

Files:
untitled.jpg 153 kb
eric79
eric79  

Hi

Signal in GBPUSD might be around the corner. But it's a holiday and EURUSD and USDCHF are not moving.

eric79
eric79  

No signal yet at this time

peter
peter  

carefull

all the news media bloomberg etc are indicating that the market is taking the euro long and the dollar short. this level 1 on the gbp cannot have too much strength. that said iam short gbp of off the breakout past 1.8812. haha i will get out soon it cannot last

moneyline
moneyline  

Besides, ISM news is just around the corner in a little over an hour. GBP has had a slide of around 60 pips in the last few hours...proceed with care.

moneyline

peter
peter  

well

locked in 20 pips with a stop loss. letting it ride for now. lets see what happens when i leave the screne for a minute and go to the store. i am expecting catastrophe