CATFX50 tutorial , help us

i saw the catfx50 tread , i put some indicators on my MT4 but i am a little confuse how catfx50 works,

could you do a tutorial with the recently actualized indicators that you use now, its like this

supose you are seeing this forum from the first time, of course you will be confused because the Cat fx 50 indicators and comments are post in so many topics, with different configs, so i am confused, could you help me?

thanksss

delux

Hi

Hi mate

I dont want to sound rude, but please do some homework. Nina already create a new topic just with indicators, but you can't expect others to do all the work for you. If you have any specific doubts, i'm sure that everybody here is more than happy to help. I understand that the thread about Nina system is huge, but take your time to read and take notes, a lot of knowledge is in there.

Angel

ok, thank you for the consider,

but we should compile all information of catfx50 in just one post! it should be easier for the beginners !

And could you see if my chart has catfx50 complete?

here it is

Hi All,

I'm working on a way to streamline many of the facts about Nina's system. I do think both of you make your points, and they are both valid.

Folks should read more, but all the same, I've been thinking of a way to present the relevant information in a more compact format to help the newer folks get a running start.

BTW, the scenario you both talk about is one too common. We have an assortment of persons with different interests and skills. The confusion you speak of is part and parcel of creating. However, it's not only on this thread or on this forum. If you go to some of the other forums, you'll notice the same thing happens.

Of course, I'm not an Admin or Moderator, but I don't know of any logical way we could install an "organized" way of introducing all the EA's and indicators.

Just look at it this way: you gotta take the good with the bad.

moneyline

Hi

Hi mate

"CatFX50 only needs two indicators. They are mandatory if, of course, you want to trade this system according to its original rules.

Main tools:

EMA50

EMA120

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02. Set at 2000 bars

aNina. Set at 9000 bars.

Fibo Pivots"

From what i see in your chart if you want to follow the original rules you dont need the StepMa Stoch.

Angel

Angel:
Hi mate

"CatFX50 only needs two indicators. They are mandatory if, of course, you want to trade this system according to its original rules.

Main tools:

EMA50

EMA120

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02. Set at 2000 bars

aNina. Set at 9000 bars.

Fibo Pivots"

From what i see in your chart if you want to follow the original rules you dont need the StepMa Stoch.

Angel

thanks again,

what is fibo pivots used for? what fibos represents?

dellan:
thanks again, what is fibo pivots used for? what fibos represents?

Fibonacci pivot, support and resistance levels

Thanks looks good will test it

Can u plz tell me where is EMA50

StrawberryCheezeCake:
Can u plz tell me where is EMA50

It's a standard moving average available under the Moving Averages

Great CATFX50 Trade

picture says the thousand words ..

great trade and still going on !! bravo to CatFx50 and nina..

Reason: