How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 2

Why cut up the hen that lays the golden eggs?

We think you're a snitch, my man, and you're telling people a lot of bullshit...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

On the contrary, I appreciate it.) That's why 8% is not a fee).

As they say, you are the boss.

I am currently testing a system also with fractals, but I use a fractal and a volatility channel. If there is a fractal above the upper limit of the channel, we open a buy stop at the fractal price. For selling it is vice versa. But the problem is that it only works on daily charts and it takes a long time to wait for the result.

Vitalii Ananev:

I am currently testing a system also with fractals, but it uses a fractal and a volatility channel. If a fractal appears above the upper limit of the channel, we open a buy stop at the price of the fractal. For selling it is vice versa. But the problem is that it only works on daily charts and we should wait a long time for the result.

It was about the same: dispersion is the same volatility channel. Only the system was intraday -2-3 trades per day.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It was about the same: variance is the same volatility channel. Only the system was intraday -2-3 trades a day.

I've been struggling with this, but my intraday system does not work. In the long run it fails. But on the daily charts, as long as the TP is 2 or 3 times the SL, they somehow work in the black. Maybe you should try to revive your system but use it not intraday.

Vitalii Ananev:

I am currently testing a system also with fractals, but it uses a fractal and a volatility channel. If a fractal appears above the upper limit of the channel, we open a buy stop at the price of the fractal. For selling it is vice versa. But the problem is that it only works on daily charts and it takes a long time to wait for the result.

The grail is in your hands. The grail is in your hands. You get a signal on this timeframe, you enter, then on the ml. timeframe you add a refill on the pullbacks in the direction of the trades, etc.

Vitalii Ananev:

I've been struggling with intraday systems for as long as I have, but they don't work for me. In the long term they lose. :) But on the daily charts, as long as the TP is 2 or 3 times the SL, for some reason they are winning. Maybe you should try to revive your system but use it not intraday.

I'm only good at intraday, the rest I don't understand how people work at all). It doesn't seem realistic to me at all.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The grail is in your hands. A signal came in on this timeframe - entry, and then on the secondary timeframe you have to add on the pullback in the direction of the trades, etc.

:) There is one problem left to solve. How to know where the pullback ends and the trend starts. Or maybe it is not a pullback at all, but a reversal and change of trend.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I only know how to do intraday, the rest I don't understand how people work at all). It seems to me that it's not realistic at all.

It's much harder to analyse intraday alone. Therefore, to filter out the direction of trades we still need to analyse the daily charts as well.

Vitalii Ananev:

Purely one intraday is much more difficult to analyse. Therefore, to filter the direction of trades, we still need to analyse the daily charts as well.

Analyzing several TFs is one thing, but working on a day-trading is quite another. To predict the movement for 15 min/hour is much easier than saying what will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

It is like a weather forecast - the shorter the interval, the more accurate the forecast.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It is one thing to analyse several TFs, but it is quite another to work on day-trading. Predicting movement for 15 min/hour is much easier than saying what will happen tomorrow or the day after.

It's like a weather forecast - the shorter the interval, the more accurate the forecast.

I don't know. I'm not good at intraday.

Reason: