HELP FOR COMBINING TWO INDICATORS

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that combines USDindex and volatilityIndicator. I was thinking that USDindex calculates based on price closes and if it calculates based on volatility we have more informative indicator. Volatilityindicator has a formula for calculating highest highs minus lowest lows but I have no idea how we can enter this formula in USDindex indicator. Two indicators have almost similar scripts. If someone can help me for that it would be a nice present for new year :-)

Thanks

Cam

Files:

cam2010:

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that combines USDindex and volatilityIndicator. I was thinking that USDindex calculates based on price closes and if it calculates based on volatility we have more informative indicator. Volatilityindicator has a formula for calculating highest highs minus lowest lows but I have no idea how we can enter this formula in USDindex indicator. Two indicators have almost similar scripts. If someone can help me for that it would be a nice present for new year :-)

Thanks

Cam

Hey there, I think this is what you were asking for. Could you please describe here how one would use it to trade? If this produces the desired result, I will post the source.
Files:

serpentsnoir:

Hey there, I think this is what you were asking for. Could you please describe here how one would use it to trade? If this produces the desired result, I will post the source.

Hi dude,

Nice job, thank you for that. It was just an idea and we need to work on it more. I think this indicator with combination to pivots might give us good results but I am still not sure. It would be so helpfule if you post the sources then everybody can work on it to improve it.

Thanks again

Cam

cam2010:

Hi dude,

Nice job, thank you for that. It was just an idea and we need to work on it more. I think this indicator with combination to pivots might give us good results but I am still not sure. It would be so helpfule if you post the sources then everybody can work on it to improve it.

Thanks again

Cam

oops... just found a coding error... here is a revsion that corrects it... by no means a final version...
Files:
Reason: