CatFx50 - page 491

harold's

harold4x:
i have put together 4 charts explaining the 4 levels of trades using my 2 step stoc indicators for thos who want simplicity without all the bells and whistles of histo bars and step choppys aninas etc etc etc these 2 indicators takes care of all that stuff with same results and you wont have to kept asking the same questions use this with the pivot indicator for your targets i probably wont be on this forum anymore i have said all i can about the subject of trading hoped i have helped some if you still need any extra help you can private message me i will check them once per day if not its been fun good fortune to you all i feel my time here is done this is ninas thread not mine so he can lead you any way he wants i dont agree with all his tweaking buts thats one mans opinion i am not interested in starting a thread so may the forex be with you

Hi,

1) What are the 3 ema's, are they 50,100,200, and where can i get the two indicators from? Thanks.

2) Is there a chat room for nina's strategy?

Regards

Attiqul

clixkers:
I have a problem...

I have put a indi "Hist_stepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 with FilterLevel".. for GU/EU/USDCHF

The setting as follows :

PeriodWATR : 10

Kwatr : 1.0

HL : 0

NumberOfBarToCalculate : 2000

The problem is.. in EU and USDCHF it appear and working well BUT in GU the Histo not appear... but when i change The NUmber to 1000 or 500 its working well.

I hope if Nina or somebody can help me or anybody who faced a same problem here..

FYI, im using META Build 4.00 (Build 193)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

clixkers

well i was i the same trouble but i try to fix it by setting argumnet(number of bars to calculate) continusly from 1500 to 1888

and when i enter 1889 it dissappear so i enterd 1888

i think if u entere 1888 ur problem mey solved

Attiqul:
Hi,

Thanks for the strategy.

Just a really basic question, for anina indicator what do we change to 9000, the PeriodWATR parameter or the MaP parameter?

Thanks in advance.

Attiqul

hi Attiqul

u must change cbars from 0 to 9000

cheers

histo

if the histogram does not show you need to scroll back in time until you have enough data loaded into your terminal. 50 ema 120 ema and 200 ema are correct .

harold thanks for your input. Your mentoring will be missed. since i am going live next week murphy's law indicated that either you or nina would be leaving us. so no surprise but i think i can follow the rules on my own.

Likewise here Harold,

I appreciate all you've done for us and look forward to your visits, don't stay gone too long.

moneyline

some questions

sepehr3point:
hi Attiqul

u must change cbars from 0 to 9000

cheers

thanks man.

1) By using aNina, when there is a valid signal an arrow should show, right? Then why is it when I attach it on USD/CHF some valid signals are not shown by an arrow?? However, it works good on eur/usd and GBP/usd??

2) can someone forward me to the post where Harold details his strategy??

3) where can i download StepMA_Stoch_V1 and StepSto_V1?

4) What does 'MAX Moving Average_01' do?

5) I've read in the guideline that stop loss is 34-40 pips. How do we take profit, close a lot when a fib line (as given by FiboPiv-v2 indicator) is hit??

Thank you in advance.

Good luck.

Attiqul

Gbp/usd

We have a nice breakout on gbp/usd. Let's see where the price will go.

doesn't seem to be a lot of strength yet but???

Attiqul:
thanks man.

1) By using aNina, when there is a valid signal an arrow should show, right? Then why is it when I attach it on USD/CHF some valid signals are not shown by an arrow?? However, it works good on eur/usd and GBP/usd??

2) can someone forward me to the post where Harold details his strategy??

3) where can i download StepMA_Stoch_V1 and StepSto_V1?

4) What does 'MAX Moving Average_01' do?

5) I've read in the guideline that stop loss is 34-40 pips. How do we take profit, close a lot when a fib line (as given by FiboPiv-v2 indicator) is hit??

Thank you in advance.

Good luck.

Attiqul

hi i attach all u need and aboat aNina i dont know Y those do what u said

but i think u need to ask from moneyline

here u are

also u can join my group that u can have all this indicator updated...and we have a discusseion there aboat catfx and strato balster ....messages,posts,photoes,files and links and more to learn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

enyone can join this group...

Files:

join us at :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sepehrforex

join and teach and learn

Files:
untitled.jpg  153 kb
Reason: