CatFx50 - page 480

Morpheus
Morpheus  

I'm just doing Demo today. I've been doing Demo for the last month. Yes, I agree, it's risky but more risky if you have bad indicators.

Which timeline do I use Anina for? I had it on 1 hour and it showed dots and arrows and I switched it to 30 min and they are no longer there.

moneyline
moneyline  

Hi,

CatFX50 is used on the 30 minute frame, you can sink down to 5 minute frame to take a look, if you want to.

moneyline

OK, a few minutes ago I closed 2 positions on EUR/USD and USD/CHF and made 20 more pips. I'm waiting for the market to make up it's mind to take further positions today.

moneyline

Morpheus
Morpheus  

Thanks for this strategy. I like it because it is very simple.

harold4x
harold4x  

for those who are still confused over a level 3 here is a chart a level 3 simply put is a reentry trade in same direction of the trend when price pulls back toward moving average and step stoc turn to downside then price resumes trend and when step stocs cross back to upside you can get in again if you werent in the first time

Files:
step.gif 34 kb
jwoger
jwoger  

Harold,

What indicator do u use for the pivot and resistance/ support lines? i use fibopivots2 but it's not displaying them correctly today

jwoger
jwoger  

nevermind, found it. thanks harold. a little reading doesn't hurt in these forums.

jwoger
jwoger  
harold4x:
for those who are still confused over a level 3 here is a chart a level 3 simply put is a reentry trade in same direction of the trend when price pulls back toward moving average and step stoc turn to downside then price resumes trend and when step stocs cross back to upside you can get in again if you werent in the first time

awesome explanation harold. Thank you.

KJB
KJB  
harold4x:

Many thanks for this explanation Harold - it is so helpful.

KJB

droesparky
droesparky  

Dave1 would you please point me to your rules document for the signals for this system?

Thanks

Dave1
Dave1  

Hi droesparky,

I have 'tweaked' catfx a little to suite my trading style. I have two 50 ema one set at LWMA HIGH and original 50ema. I have also adjusted Anina indicator to 0.07. These settings are to get me in earlier if possible. I use the LWMA for short entries and our original 50 ema for long entries. Anina set at 0.07 gives earlier entry signals.

NB May I say that I am not advocating these settings to anyone, it is just me experimenting.

Ninas catfx is fantastic, it is proven, and should be the primary trading tool. Harold has also tweaked the way he trades and I use his method also.

Files:
gbpusd.gif 22 kb
yen.gif 23 kb