CatFx50 - page 484

hi today also i missed another pos but look for good signal

gogogo

Dave1:
Hi KJB, you want to be on page 367.

Thanks Dave1 & Eric for your responses.

I use Western European.

Maybe there will be a level4 in cable. But EURUSD and USDCHF have already made their break of the high/low so this could be a warning sign. I don't know.

Edit: And there are news coming up, so maybe better wait for them.

Yep, 1.2725 on eur/usd is support level and price may bounce of that. Have to wait and see. It looks like we have an impulsive wave, if it crashes thro the above level we may well see price going to major support at 1.2690

when i put 5 on pivot indicator that give me calculation from midnight to midnight est so it doesnt matter where you live that will be the calculation for the chart remember pivot points are not a science but and art

StepSto_v1

HI,

I have looked for and cannot find a visual or audio alarm for the StepSt0_v1

indicator.

If anyone can direct me to it if it exists I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Leighton

I took the level4 short at about 1.8582 in GBPUSD and exit for about +8 now. But only paper.

Level1 signals coming up, probably. It's late in the day, but a really big move. This is not an advice to trade, so decide for yourself..

Hi!

I may be damn wrong. If you take those validated level 1 trades, as we've had already a big move, do not go full loaded.

Or do not take the three. Take care. USDCHF has strong support at 1.2161.

Then we have our 1.2842 on EURUSD and 1.8700 on cable.

Or wait for a retrace if it is the case. All of them, except cable are more than 20 pips from EMA50.

Take care.

Nina

Reason: