CatFx50 - page 652

nina
nina  

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far according to Neuimex (16:15cet):

EURUSD, level 2 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,2595 with stop loss at 1,2617. It has made a low so far at 1,2517. + 78 pips. I closed it at + 44 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,2625 with stop loss at 1,2594. It has made a high so far at 1,2699. + 74 pips. I closed it at + 59 pips.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (10:00cet) @ 1,8664 with stop loss at 1,8686 or at 1,8706. It has made a low so far at 1,8528. + 136 pips. I closed it at + 77 pips.

I was able to take all the signals today as they were given at different time.

Total so far= + 288 pips. (Total of pips CatFX50 has generated taking its lows and highs).

Nina

Dave188
Dave188  

Thanks Nina for your comparison Screenshot. Now it looks much better but there are still some differences too (as example look on 6th Oct. - there is just 1 green bar at my screenshot). I can't explain that to myself. Does anyone knows a good MT4-Broker on which i get better results?

Thanks for your help...

P.S. Gratulations to all the people that traded live today Very nice Results possible

Files:
bild2.jpg 134 kb
nina
nina  

Hi!!

As we've had very nice a clear CatFX50 signals today, let me show them on charts:

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg 134 kb
eurusd_1.jpg 143 kb
usdchf.jpg 145 kb
handson
handson  

hi,

since i downloaded the neuimex feed, i have the problem only at swissy that the indicators are really crazy. i have always a buy-signal. other pairs are working fine, also other feeds. but neuimex don't work at swissy. does anybody know why?

best regards

handson

Files:
test.gif 23 kb
nina
nina  
handson:
hi,

since i downloaded the neuimex feed, i have the problem only at swissy that the indicators are really crazy. i have always a buy-signal. other pairs are working fine, also other feeds. but neuimex don't work at swissy. does anybody know why?

best regards

handson

Hi, Handson!!

I think it was on AUGUST 25th or something, USDCHF had a bar that went to 0,89xx. You should go to Tools, History Center and delete that bar and then load Histo indicator again.

Neuimex has also done something to its data feed and now, sometimes, it has a rate that it is 2-6 pips different from real account. So you should look at your live platform to see the real rates before taking a signal. I've phoned them and they told me they are working on that and in a couple of days everything will go back to normal.

Nina

handson
handson  
nina:
Hi, Handson!!

I think it was on AUGUST 25th or something, USDCHF had a bar that went to 0,89xx. You should go to Tools, History Center and delete that bar and then load Histo indicator again.

Neuimex has also done something to its data feed and now, sometimes, it has a rate that it is 2-6 pips different from real account. So you should look at your live platform to see the real rates before taking a signal. I've phoned them and they told me they are working on that and in a couple of days everything will go back to normal.

Nina

thx. that was the problem.

pipmaster
pipmaster  

Nina,

nina:
Hi!!

As we've had very nice a clear CatFX50 signals today, let me show them on charts:

Nina

Do you make any pips or trade at all ? .. why do you talk about the system making pips only

.. I got whipped again today on g/u arrgggh

fxbrandon
fxbrandon  

hmm. looks like a nice lineup of signals coming to hit the market around 8gmt, ofcourse its still early but looks like a nice day coming

looks like a level 1 on eurusd hence the shaping of anina and current position of ema 50, level 1 signals my favorite.

fxbrandon
fxbrandon  

regarding the history on usdchf It was on August 24th at 11:00 if you go to history center and delete that bar everything seems to work good on usdchf, wish i knew this before, thanks nina.

fx010
fx010  

FOMC minute

hi

today we have FOMC minute ,can we trust the catfx signal today?