CatFx50 - page 479

nevermind, found it. thanks harold. a little reading doesn't hurt in these forums.

harold4x:
for those who are still confused over a level 3 here is a chart a level 3 simply put is a reentry trade in same direction of the trend when price pulls back toward moving average and step stoc turn to downside then price resumes trend and when step stocs cross back to upside you can get in again if you werent in the first time

awesome explanation harold. Thank you.

harold4x:
for those who are still confused over a level 3 here is a chart a level 3 simply put is a reentry trade in same direction of the trend when price pulls back toward moving average and step stoc turn to downside then price resumes trend and when step stocs cross back to upside you can get in again if you werent in the first time

Many thanks for this explanation Harold - it is so helpful.

KJB

Dave1 would you please point me to your rules document for the signals for this system?

Thanks

Hi droesparky,

I have 'tweaked' catfx a little to suite my trading style. I have two 50 ema one set at LWMA HIGH and original 50ema. I have also adjusted Anina indicator to 0.07. These settings are to get me in earlier if possible. I use the LWMA for short entries and our original 50 ema for long entries. Anina set at 0.07 gives earlier entry signals.

NB May I say that I am not advocating these settings to anyone, it is just me experimenting.

Ninas catfx is fantastic, it is proven, and should be the primary trading tool. Harold has also tweaked the way he trades and I use his method also.

Files:
gbpusd.gif  22 kb
yen.gif  23 kb

Eur/usd

I think we had a signal on EUR/USD at 8:30 CET.

Am I right?

Hi, calendar for today. News coming out in less than 5 minutes.

moneyline

chat room

someone posted this link http://catfx50.atspace.com/chat.html

just reminder if you like live chat about catfx trades

Did anybody short cable at 10:30 cet?

i didn't eric.

was too close to pivot for me

glad i didn't now

Reason: