CatFx50 - page 490

Another bullish flag eur/usd, lets see what happens when markets reopen.

i have put together 4 charts explaining the 4 levels of trades using my 2 step stoc indicators for thos who want simplicity without all the bells and whistles of histo bars and step choppys aninas etc etc etc these 2 indicators takes care of all that stuff with same results and you wont have to kept asking the same questions use this with the pivot indicator for your targets i probably wont be on this forum anymore i have said all i can about the subject of trading hoped i have helped some if you still need any extra help you can private message me i will check them once per day if not its been fun good fortune to you all i feel my time here is done this is ninas thread not mine so he can lead you any way he wants i dont agree with all his tweaking buts thats one mans opinion i am not interested in starting a thread so may the forex be with you

Files:
step_1.gif  30 kb
step_2.gif  31 kb
step_3.gif  30 kb
step_4.gif  30 kb

harold4x:
i have put together 4 charts explaining the 4 levels of trades using my 2 step stoc indicators for thos who want simplicity without all the bells and whistles of histo bars and step choppys aninas etc etc etc these 2 indicators takes care of all that stuff with same results and you wont have to kept asking the same questions use this with the pivot indicator for your targets i probably wont be on this forum anymore i have said all i can about the subject of trading hoped i have helped some if you still need any extra help you can private message me i will check them once per day if not its been fun good fortune to you all i feel my time here is done this is ninas thread not mine so he can lead you any way he wants i dont agree with all his tweaking buts thats one mans opinion i am not interested in starting a thread so may the forex be with you

Fantastic, thanks for that, you guys are the best!

harold4x:

Hi Harold,

These four charts speak volumes - they say it all !!.

Thanks for everything, I shall miss your postings.

KJB

Harold, good man. Learnt a lot from your work in a short space of time. Good trading and success to you.

Charts

Super clear charts --

Thanks Harold --

All the VERY best .. we look forward to your continued visits.

T/P and S/L Parameter.

Thanks Harold for all your support...we will miss you.

Can someone please tell me how to set the "take profit and stop loss" parameter. I want to set my T/P and S/L to 20 pips so that I don't have to be

setting it on each trade. I'm using MetaTrader..Alpari.

Thanks.

I have a problem...

I have put a indi "Hist_stepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 with FilterLevel".. for GU/EU/USDCHF

The setting as follows :

PeriodWATR : 10

Kwatr : 1.0

HL : 0

NumberOfBarToCalculate : 2000

The problem is.. in EU and USDCHF it appear and working well BUT in GU the Histo not appear... but when i change The NUmber to 1000 or 500 its working well.

I hope if Nina or somebody can help me or anybody who faced a same problem here..

FYI, im using META Build 4.00 (Build 193)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

clixkers

Bye Harold. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It would be great to read more from you but good luck anyway.

Eric

anina

Hi,

Thanks for the strategy.

Just a really basic question, for anina indicator what do we change to 9000, the PeriodWATR parameter or the MaP parameter?

Thanks in advance.

Attiqul

Reason: