CatFx50 - page 240

Hi NINA

A question. You said to trade in 8-18 CET .Do you close all open positions at 18 CET or maybe stay open for tomorrow.

Dave1:
Nina, a novice question, can you just clarify why we should look at USD/CHF and EUR/GBP mandatorily.

Regarding CET time, the equivelant in GMT would be 0700 - 1700?

Regarding the arrows and dots on anina, how do you interperate those.

Hi, Dave1!

CET now is GMT +2.

The equivalent in GMT is 06:00 - 16:00.

http://greenwichmeantime.com/

Nina, a novice question, can you just clarify why we should look at USD/CHF and EUR/GBP mandatorily.

EURUSD and USDCHF are mirrors. EURGBP is the cross between EUR and GBP. If both pairs go up, you'll see EURGBP flat. If EURUSD goes up, but GBPUSD does not, you will see EURGBP going up.

Try to find supports ans resistances on EURGBP. Hourly chart.

Nina

kohzadi:
Hi NINA A question. You said to trade in 8-18 CET .Do you close all open positions at 18 CET or maybe stay open for tomorrow.

Hi, Kohzadi!

I hardly take a trade at 17:30 if I'm done for the day. Of course, if there is a big rush, lets go surfing, mate.

Regarding to your question, it all depends. There are people that hit and run. They close all they have and tomorrow it will be a new day. If you scale, you do not work like this unless your TA says you to square.

Nina

hi nina take a look at chart even though its out of time zone just want your opinion on the 3 different step stoc agreeing at same time and of course the cross of 50 ema see the middle stoc would have kept you out of trade i think this is a good filter for cat50 3 different step stoc settings

Files:
stoc_2_1.gif  28 kb

harold4x:
hi nina take a look at chart even though its out of time zone just want your opinion on the 3 different step stoc agreeing at same time and of course the cross of 50 ema see the middle stoc would have kept you out of trade i think this is a good filter for cat50 3 different step stoc settings

Hi, Harold!

It could be. As always, look at it during some days.

Nina

at first look, it looks like a level 2 buy signal..next bar opened above

EMA50. and HIST was above .04

But, this might NOT be a good buy signal because of the EMA120 line being so close OR some other reason.

I'm trying to learn more about NOT trading blindly, this just happens to be a GREAT example to learn from.

THANKS

nina:
Hi, Spacechimp!

As far as I can see on your chart, that bar opens above EMA50. What trade do you want to take here?

On my broker (Neuimex), bar opens below, but hist and aNina does not validate it.

Nina

Hi Nina and all,

Now I'm confused with so many added indicators contributed by many members for trading CATFX50. So which are the correct ones used by Nina?

And if Nina or others are willing, pls post the final sets of indicators for those newbie like me.

Thanks

hi piphunter see my post 2403 put these on yourcharts and do a manual backtest of gbp/usd and you will see that this has a high win loss ratio with level 1 and level2 trades somedays there are no trades but thats ok only a couple of losses this year on getting 30 pips you be the judge

Question regarding producing buy/sell order.....

HI Eveyone,

I have been following this thread for some time and testing it along with other Manual systems and experts for the last 9 months (NEWBIE).

I am ready to go live/real account with CatFx50...

I have one question for eveyone and that is , to use Catfx50 we have to manual make buy/sell orders, how do you guy handle this to get the order in as quick as possible. I know that in some transactions that you need to be in as soon as possible or you might lose the trade. There are two Scribts in the download section , but I was told they do not work, does anyone know of these or have a system worked out to expedit the trade ASAP.??

thanks for any advice,

leighton

I want to thank Nina and all the programmers that have contributed to the success of CatFx50..........its my #1 choice to go live/real account trading .

tks again.........

Danji:
I think the big pockets use the 96CCI (4 Days) instead of a StepStochMA.

Danji-

How do you configure the settings in the CCI indicator in metatrader? I would like to look at this indicator, but do not know what settings to use for number of periods, whether to apply to open, close, high, low, etc. The defaults are 4 periods, apply to HLC/3, with levels of +100 and -100.

questormon

Reason: