CatFx50 - page 180

Fory:
Hi all, what can we do with our long eur and GBP pozitions: reverse or wait? Thx

Hi Fory,

I am in my eurusd long (I entered a little later after catfx, because I had waited until trendline have been broken, but this was only a very slightly break up to now and is not in profit just now.

Cable should been stopped out at least at entry - you should have not made a loss here and if you are scaling you should have been realized some pips!

b.r. mibl

nina:
Hi!

You've done great on cable, man. Scaling, scaling. This market, as you say, is very risky right now: eurusd and gbpusd are in bearish mode and we bought. In this kind of markets, the better is to take some and protect. Usdchf has not shown so far any sign of weakness, which tells us big pockets are with dollar now. Maybe they change in 10 minutes time, I do not know, but the fight is here as we all can see. I think eurusd should try to kiss 1.1930 at least. But we'll see, cause cable is beaten hard and usdchf is holding 1.3100 with fury.

Nina

Nina

Hi, It has made a high so far at 1.1931.

Nina

Hi!

Now, if USDCHF breaks its pivot at 1.3085, it could go to 1.3077, 1.3067 and 1.3034. It has S1 at 1.3019.

Nina

Mibl!

I see you happy today.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

The problem I see here is that I'm a man

Nina, my cat, is a female.

Nina

Nina, I am terribly sory for mistake.

/Forward congratulations to your cat /

Today's recap so far:

EURUSD, buy at 1.1913 (08:30cet). Made a high so far at 1.1940. + 27 pips.

USDCHF, sell at 1.3100 (08:30cet). Made a low so far at 1.3075. + 25 pips.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7390 (08:30cet). Made a high so far at 1.7419. + 29 pips.

Total so far = + 81 pips.

Nina

nina:
Mibl!

I see you happy today.

Nina

Up to now yes , but meanwhile I had doubts about my decission, because besides the now well working signal in eurusd and the last in Cable, I also realized a small loss in usdjpy from this morning.

Let's see what the further day will bring up to us.

mibl

mibl:
Up to now yes , but meanwhile I had doubts about my decission, because besides the now well working signal in eurusd and the last in Cable, I also realized a small loss in usdjpy from this morning.

Let's see what the further day will bring up to us.

mibl

Hi, Mibl!

USDJPY is a beast and you always have a fight there between importers/exporters and BOJ. I do not trade it if I do not see a big, big push.

Nina

EUR/USD and USD/CHF

Hi Nina,

I need some explanation about the correlation EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

They work normally as a mirror. If the big boys are long USD.. EUR/USD will go down and USD/CHF up.

But what happens if both go in the same direction?

THXS

traderixx

Template Again Please

I'm sorry, but I've been trying to follow this thread but I wanna start with the latest versions of the indicators and/or settings. Can some1 point me to the post with the latest or better yet, repost them.

Also, have the rules changed? if so, Please post that as well...

Reason: