CatFx50 - page 186

Hi

I've been trading demo catfx50 for some time now with very good results. I do not enter a position until I have a cross on stepMA stoch. I use the alarm on catfx50, but I was wondering if there is a stepMA stoch with alarm at the cross. I have search the thread for it but I can not find it. If there is no stepMA stoch with alarm, maybe some one can make it ? ( I'am a very bad programer).

Thanks in advanced.

p.s. (Nina, I am trading catfx50 live on monday). special thanks to you and to those who keep this thread alive.

drgoodvibe:
Hi Mibl, what indicator are you using that shows those faint resistance lines on your chart that you posted a couple posts up. They look great, are they based on FB levels or... ?

Hi drgoodvibe,

that are Fibo-Pivot-Lines (see my indicator posting https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page118).

b.r. mibl

polo0258:
Hi

I've been trading demo catfx50 for some time now with very good results. I do not enter a position until I have a cross on stepMA stoch. I use the alarm on catfx50, but I was wondering if there is a stepMA stoch with alarm at the cross. I have search the thread for it but I can not find it. If there is no stepMA stoch with alarm, maybe some one can make it ? ( I'am a very bad programer).

Thanks in advanced.

p.s. (Nina, I am trading catfx50 live on monday). special thanks to you and to those who keep this thread alive.

Polo0258 do another search - I know there is an StepMA_Stoch_SignalAlert in the indicators-forum

mibl

Heder:
Hi, Nina.

Yes, the signal is 8:30 CET. In candle that it closed the 8:00 CET did not have crossing of the StepMA, what it only occurred in the closing of candle of 8:30CET. Thus trade must have initiated the 9:00 CET. Certain?

Thanks,

Heder

Hi Heder,

the opening of the candle after your vertical line gives us the trigger (price crossed one bar before and opening of this bar is above ema50 and StepMa_Stoch crossing - yellow line above blue one)

b.r. mibl

Mibl : I will try again, thanks.

Hi!

Good morning, mates!

Mibl, thank you for your worthy cooperation and help.

Today:

As all see, we are stuck in a narrow range.

EURUSD and GBPUSD keep fighting a different war. They will match sooner than later. We'll see.

Let's see if USDCHF breaks clearly 1.3064-60 for a shot to 1.3042-1.3025.

Eurusd needs to break clearly 1.1955 for a shot to 1.1968-1.1979 and then 1.2003-1.2020.

Cable needs to break 1.7390 for a shot to 1.7401-1.7423-1.7434 or 1.7342 for a shot to 1.7337-1.7320-17300-1.7372.

Cable looks very weak so far.

We had a sell on USDCHF at 1.3076 (08:30cet). Made a low so far at 1.3070.

We had a buy (level 2) on EURUSD at 1.1926 (08:00cet). Made a high so far at 1.1946.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

USDCHF needs to break clearly that damn 1.3064-60 if we want EURUSD up.

Nina

Hi!

Currencies Correlations:

www.mataf.net

Files:
correlations.jpg  124 kb

Hi!

It is very dangerous to trade now. I've not taken any signal so far. Any.

Nina

Valid Cross?

mibl:
Hi Heder,

the opening of the candle after your vertical line gives us the trigger (price crossed one bar before and opening of this bar is above ema50 and StepMa_Stoch crossing - yellow line above blue one)

b.r. mibl

Hi Mibl,

So, to wrap up this....it wasn't a valid cross, was it?

For my understanding, we had a candle oppening above the EMA50 and we'd a signal for the Step before. So in this case the TS would have given a signal but it was fake one, was it?

I mean, one could still make 20 pips odd out of this trade, but if it was extremely timely...

Cheers for clarifying it!

Reason: