[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 245

s_aullma:

What's going on in the market? The Euro/Dollar is going down after the news. That is, the dollar has sort of become more expensive. At the same time Dollar/Yen and Dollar/Franc went up (Dollar instantly depreciated). Two opposing directions for the dollar. Anyone have any thoughts?

Overview: Dollar rises against Yen and Franc, after US retail sales data release :-)

Evgen157:

Hamsters dragged down )))) the eu

* No Trichet on hamsters today! :-)

Pound, watchdog, head and shoulders on 'mcdee', going down, dragging the euroland behind...

21april:

* No Trichet on hamsters today! :-)

No hamsters today )))

1.6440 double top and then down already :)

Hi all!

EUR/USD Current Situation Analysis:

RES 4: $1.4730 Bollinger boundary RES 3: $1.4711 76.4% recovery from May decline RES 2: $1.4695 high June 7 RES 1: $1.4457 5-day moving average Current course: $1.4431 SUP 1: $1.4333/50 50% recovery, 21-day moving average SUP 2: $1.4248 61.8% recovery from May/June move SUP 3: $1.4145/56 100-day moving average, support line 2011 SUP 4: $1.3971/86 May 23rd low, Bollinger boundary The Euro/Dollar daily chart oscillator stochastic formed a bearish cross when the 10-day Momentum bounced up from its zero level. The pair is trying to rise again after yesterday's test of the 21-day moving average (1.4350) and the base of the Ishimoku cloud when it remains within that cloud. The bulls need to close the trading day above the 5-day moving average ($1.4457) in order to regain market sympathy. The bears need to go below 1.4322 (June 10 low), having previously broken the base of the Ishimoku cloud. For the time being, there is still an actual scenario according to which the market now tries to develop the third part (wave "C" or a bearish trend) of the correction formation from the rate rise in 2011, with the target area of 1.3660-1.3710. Source FinForce.ru

margaret:
Notice, it's not like there are ordinary mushrooms in there!

Do you think that the "peculiarity" of the machets plays any significant role in this case? =)

IgorM:

Confused by some technicality in both the eu and pound - clearly bounced off the high at 3pm on the 9th

Any news on the Yen, maybe the Yen will tell us something as the Yen and the Pound are very strongly correlated and if you do not mind drawing a possible forecast for the Yen

I am tempted...

Tantrik:

they are luring...
Yes! That's why I was looking at the yen this morning and pipped up a bit, but I have doubts about the euro, I'm too eager to go down ;)

Here's a Vasilek, not so good in terms of results, although the rules are very vaguely written there, and therefore variations are possible.

The TP is 20pts and the stop trails at 72.

Files:
vasilek.mq4  4 kb
Reason: