CatFx50 - page 184

harold4x:
laserjet i am on east coast also i get up at 2 am what u could do is have a signal send to your cell phone or regular phone to alert u if price gets 10 pips away otherway is get up at 7 am and take signals from that time on i sometimes do that if i dont want to get up

Thanks Harold4x for your reply. Can you please tell me how to sent alerts to cell phone. I know there is audio alert in MT4, but don't know how to program alert to cell phone.

Thanks

dont know laser alertfx .com has an alert for free check them out

nina:
Hi!

I can not help on that. Sorry. I recommend 08:00cet to 18:00cet. From 07:00 to 08:00 we ought to study what happened during Asian session. That's mandatory. If while studying, we see a right CatFX50 signal with strength, we go. At 09:00cet is when everybody is in. I think someone has made an alert. I do not know.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Can you please explain what you meant by "What happened during Asian Session". I mean how you get idea from Asian market for European market. Just trying to get benefit from you experince.

Thanks

laserjet:
Hi Nina,

Can you please explain what you meant by "What happened during Asian Session". I mean how you get idea from Asian market for European market. Just trying to get benefit from you experince.

Thanks

Hi, Laserjet!

How long have you been trading?

Nina

nina:
Hi, Laserjet!

How long have you been trading?

Nina

Nina around 2 years lost money in Futures, so started Forex recently.

Files:
eur080306.jpg  76 kb

laserjet:
Nina around 2 years lost money in Futures, so started Forex recently.

Hi!

In futures, in forex, in stocks in whatsoever you need to study, before trading your session, what happened during the night. ALWAYS. In forex, BOJ people use to do some movements that can delineate European session.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

In futures, in forex, in stocks in whatsoever you need to study, before trading your session, what happened during the night. ALWAYS. In forex, BOJ people use to do some movements that can delineate European session.

Nina

Nina, Fundamentals are a big subject, and not everyone can unterstand what would be effect of all those reports, and sometimes market behave differently on fundamentals also. Don't you think TA should be enough?

I agree one should be careful around report time, market could react in any direction.

nina:
Have you made money?

What pair is that?

Nina

I earned 10 pips on EUR today and lost 50 pips on GBP, because I put 50 pips stop loss. At now I am short on EUR at 1.1906 and I am losing again.

I understand, if I have a scalping experience, I will be in profit today...

Reason: