CatFx50 - page 175

serpfra1:
Me, before Nina and CatFx50...

LOL!! = I agree with you 100%+ - BIG thanks Nina.

nesalc

move in gbpusd

For those who work with stops of 50 pips the move in gbpusd was great - but you see (I saw because last part of the trade was stoped) here in a very clear way that the max. pips of the "RECAP" are phenomenal and can be reached - but only in few cases.

I was stopped out at 1,7495 because of my trailing stop of 30 pips let this move too few room to develop. --> so should I be happy about 56 realized pips or mourn because of the rest 110? My stomach say's ......sh..t....., my account says good, another profit...

--> Great system and recap-pips are great but only from the realized pips you can buy someting.

mibl

Files:
hc_010.jpg  88 kb

Hi Mibl

thank you for all those indicators.

Could you write an simple alert : when the price bar crosses the EMA 50.

Only that: at the moment of the cross.

Thank you

Gruss aus der Eifel!

Daniel (traderixx)

serpfra1:
Me, before Nina and CatFx50...

Not bad - and do you have an actual one ? Now with catfx and Nina ?

mibl:
Not bad - and do you have an actual one ? Now with catfx and Nina ?

Sure!!

Files:
4_1.gif  11 kb
5_1.gif  2 kb

traderixx:
Hi Mibl

thank you for all those indicators.

Could you write an simple alert : when the price bar crosses the EMA 50.

Only that: at the moment of the cross.

Thank you

Gruss aus der Eifel!

Daniel (traderixx)

Hi shark from the Eifel,

please take a look at the indicators-forum - I am sure you will find one ready indicator for your issue there, because that would be one of the easier excercises in MT4/MQL.

You should not invent the things twice. Perhaps when I have a little time I take a look - but myself, I am not very familiar with MQL4 - wrote just one simple indicator digging out my 15 year old sw-developpers background.

best wishes mibl

Mibl!

Isn't your picture in post 1767 beautiful?

It delights the senses. Does not it?

Nina

nina:

Total= 415 pips so far.

USDJPY has been leading since yesterday. Don't get nervous, be patient and disciplined. Market will let us play again.

Nina

Hi Nina,

do not torment us. But yes - next chance will come. I'll wait - please wake me up when you see one...

Yes Nina - the picture from #1767 is beautiful - but I am not in anymore .

regards mibl

Hi!

These are yesterday's entries:

EURUSD, sell at 1.2043 (11:30cet). Made a low at 1.194. + 139 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7555 (11:30cet). Made a low at 1.7353. + 202 pips.

USDCHF, buy at 1.2971 (12:00cet). Made a high at 1.3106. + 135 pips.

Total= 476 pips so far.

This is one of the reasons I like to scale. I know this is easy to say now. But CatFX50 makes this often. Unfortunately, pairs have not given us any of our Level 2 and Level 3 to reenter.

USDJPY has been leading since yesterday. Don't get nervous, be patient and disciplined. Market will let us play again.

Nina

mibl:
To the MT4 - professionals,

I am sorry, not a real catFX-question but a technical to set up charts here in the thread.

Is there a possibility to configure the charts in that way, that the time scale can be shiftet? F.e. if I use NorthFinance as provider I get the time cet+1 (eet) on the charts. If I use Metaquotes-Server I get GMT, actually cet-1)

I live in cet zone. Is there a way to "shift" the charts time scale (independant from the provider)?

Thanks mibl

Hi @all,

want to remind to my question above - is there anyone who knows if it is possible to configure MT4 like that, that you can set the readout of the charts to a specific time zone.

Thanks mibl