CatFx50 - page 176

helfen:
My little trades pt. 2

In with the EUR/CHF at 1.5608 at 11.45. The last of the lazy mornings.

Going for my "Junior" 20 points still on paper.

Looks like when I'm confident to go live [5 successful trading days in a row] I'm going to be able to expect maybe double this.

It's hard to draw the line between being effective with the time/money continuum and not being greedy...

Yours gratefully

Helf de helf helfen.

Hi helfen,

try it on a demo account or - better if you are more familiar with the system - on a real mini account.

--> WYSIWYG - so that you see (and feel) what you get.

Be familiar with your providers trading station, because in short time you can make mistakes if you only hit the wrong button.

r. mibl

My little trades pt. 2

In with the EUR/CHF at 1.5608 at 11.45. The last of the lazy mornings.

Going for my "Junior" 20 points still on paper.

Looks like when I'm confident to go live [5 successful trading days in a row] I'm going to be able to expect maybe double this.

It's hard to draw the line between being effective with the time/money continuum and not being greedy...

Yours gratefully

Helf de helf helfen.

Which one is better StepMA_Sto or Inverseind

Hi Nina,

I read almost whole tread and really like this trading system your contribution is really big.

just one simple question I noticed sometime StepMA_sto either validate earlier or late by 2-4 ticks, but Inverseind almost always give earlier signal, my question is which one should considered most stepMA or Inverseind, or which one is more accurate according to your experiene.

Thanks

well everything happened already just have to wait for next train

laserjet use nina step stoc it has alert arrows there the best of the indicators

harold4x:
laserjet use nina step stoc it has alert arrows there the best of the indicators

Thanks harold4x for quick reply, I found there are two stepMA_sto,

1. Step MA Stoch (Igorad)

2. and the same as Histo-StepMA-Stoch (Igorad and Kalenzo).

Can you please direct Where I can find 'nina step stoc' with arrows alert?

Thanks

helfen:
Thanks for the info, Mibl.

My major challenge currently is that my computer can't seem to handle MT4, especially in the light that I'm using CMS as my broker and there trading platform is all-in-one.

I'm therefore substituting the CATFX50 proprietary signals/confirmation indicators with a standard Exp MACD histogram and an RSI plus a "Exp. Slow Stochastic" which crosses with momentum change seemingly.

I don't think this setup is anything like as ideal as what you use on your chart i.e. Fibopivot, Inverind, Step_MA I think. This is the ideal, but hard without MT4.

I'm working on the solution, and you're right advice that I should be using a demo account to give the hands on reality of a live trade.

Can you recommend any brokers that accept e-gold or paypal from UK clients, along with fair spreads, with an easy start-up as possible i.e. little paperwork etc.?

If it's compatible with MT4 so much the better.

I heard there's a good Greek company but can't remember their name exactly...

Cheers

Make it like me,

I use MT4 only as the "signal with a demo account at (I think you mean the Greek) NorthFinance. Trading is practiced on my real account at fxcm (own trading plattform) - they are good by quality, but spreads are high (3 eurusd, 4 usdjpy, 5 cable) - Unfortunately they offer not the ways of funding as you described above.

b.r. mibl

laserjet:
Hi Nina,

I read almost whole tread and really like this trading system your contribution is really big.

just one simple question I noticed sometime StepMA_sto either validate earlier or late by 2-4 ticks, but Inverseind almost always give earlier signal, my question is which one should considered most stepMA or Inverseind, or which one is more accurate according to your experiene.

Thanks

Hi, Laserjet!

Inverseind is more agressive. I have it just to make me get ready.

Use StepMA_Stoch.

Shadow has made those StepMA_Stoch called aNina. Do a search by ShadowWz.

THX for your kindly words.

Nina

Thanks for the info, Mibl.

My major challenge currently is that my computer can't seem to handle MT4, especially in the light that I'm using CMS as my broker and there trading platform is all-in-one.

I'm therefore substituting the CATFX50 proprietary signals/confirmation indicators with a standard Exp MACD histogram and an RSI plus a "Exp. Slow Stochastic" which crosses with momentum change seemingly.

I don't think this setup is anything like as ideal as what you use on your chart i.e. Fibopivot, Inverind, Step_MA I think. This is the ideal, but hard without MT4.

I'm working on the solution, and you're right advice that I should be using a demo account to give the hands on reality of a live trade.

Can you recommend any brokers that accept e-gold or paypal from UK clients, along with fair spreads, with an easy start-up as possible i.e. little paperwork etc.?

If it's compatible with MT4 so much the better.

I heard there's a good Greek company but can't remember their name exactly...

Cheers

PS I'm now out at 1.5628 Limit order. Call me precautious or just plain daft!

Results

In EUR/CHF 1.5608 Out 1.5618 3pm predicted

Paper profits - 10 Points

Goal 20 points

Not a satisfactory trade. Raises alot of uncertainties, e.g. should I have taken at 19 points or stayed in - is a candle going against me a reason to exit the trade. Fear of loss of time and money as well as downturned indicators on the 30M ade me exit. this is a humbling one and shows I have alot to learn and apply.

This is where I get a little tiffed because I nthink I would have got my 20pips had I stayed around in my long EUR/CHF position. I must learn to trust my judgements more I think. Emotional game this trading for wealth.

This is what happens when you come from being a beginner gambling on 1minute and 5 minute charts to getting serious about goals and life.

Reason: