CatFx50 - page 499

Thanks npj6400

There is only one indicator where i'm not sure wheter it had validated the signal. It's StepMA Stoch (NOT StepMA_Stoch). When i look at the chart now StepMA Stoch did not cross at 9:00 cet in GBPUSD, but i can't know wheter it did cross at the time of the signal for a short time.

Is it this one you're talking about?

Eric

Thanks for the clarification nina

downunderdave40:
Hi Geoff,

It looks like there was a 10:30CET signal on GBP and a 11:00CET signal on EUR, both level 1s. I took GBP short for 15 pips.

Dave

what broker u using to trade this?

thanks

People, To try & help...

I have noticed the same questions again and again about validating signals and data feed. Do you read this thread ? There is big difference in data feeds between MT4 Brokers !!!

It has been suggested many times that you simply agree on one data feed and use this as your common reference point. It does not mean that you trade live with that Broker- only use it for reference when discussing MT4 signals with other traders.

I use Neuimex for MT4 reference and still trade live with FXCM ( not for long though !) but in the end it does not matter as long as you agree on one data feed only when talking too each other. HaroldFx suggested downloading demo Neuimex account - Nina has confirmed that he uses Neuimex (as well as others ) and so did other traders.

I know that many traders here do not have English as first language so this is one way of "talking the same language" ...

Regards

Thank you Nina. Yes, you're right there was no level1 buy in EURUSD.

Can you tell me something else, why was there no level1 sell in USDCHF at 9:00 cet?

I see that it's far away from the EMA but apart from that, would it have been a signal?

Hi!

Another clarification:

You can use how many indicators you want and all the steps indicators you wish, but the "official" ones for CatFX50 are:

Hist_StepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina_V1.

aNina is StepMA_Stoch with dots and arrows.

Nina

eric79:
Thank you Nina. Yes, you're right there was no level1 buy in EURUSD.

Can you tell me something else, why was there no level1 sell in USDCHF at 9:00 cet?

I see that it's far away from the EMA but apart from that, would it have been a signal?

Hi!

It's up to you. You know that Hist uses filters. With filters on, there was no signal.

Nina

eric79:
Thanks npj6400

There is only one indicator where i'm not sure wheter it had validated the signal. It's StepMA Stoch (NOT StepMA_Stoch). When i look at the chart now StepMA Stoch did not cross at 9:00 cet in GBPUSD, but i can't know wheter it did cross at the time of the signal for a short time.

Is it this one you're talking about?

Eric

Hi - I have attached picture of triple Stoch view at 09:00 CET..

Thanks, you got a different setting than me on StepSto oviously

nina:
Hi!

Another clarification:

You can use how many indicators you want and all the steps indicators you wish, but the "official" ones for CatFX50 are:

Hist_StepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina_V1.

aNina is StepMA_Stoch with dots and arrows.

Nina

Nina,

On post 1 you have:

Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02

to be one of the official indicators.

In above post you mentioned Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03.

Is there a difference between the two. If there is please can you post the latter. Thanks for the patience.

Regards

Reason: