CatFx50 - page 182

murrey math

harold4x:
i have always kept it at 500 which is 10 days of data my target is 7338 4 pips above murry math pivot should get it hopefully

Hi Harold

Where can I find the explenation of murrey math?

Thanks

Nesalc

dont know its a formula for commercial tradersvery interesting levels

locking in 15 pips

out with 15 more strange how euro and swiss and cable seem independent today

Eastern Time Zone

Hi Nina,

I am from Eastern Time Zone and noticed that you recomend to trade between 7:00-18:00 CET time zone, which is 2:00-15:00EST.

I know one way is to wake-up at 2:00 EST to trade but according to your market experience how I could use CATFX50 from eastern time zone.

Or if someone could try to make some kind of alert, when market is approching to catfx50 position, just an idea....

Thanks

laserjet i am on east coast also i get up at 2 am what u could do is have a signal send to your cell phone or regular phone to alert u if price gets 10 pips away otherway is get up at 7 am and take signals from that time on i sometimes do that if i dont want to get up

laserjet:
Hi Nina,

I am from Eastern Time Zone and noticed that you recomend to trade between 7:00-18:00 CET time zone, which is 2:00-15:00EST.

I know one way is to wake-up at 2:00 EST to trade but according to your market experience how I could use CATFX50 from eastern time zone.

Or if someone could try to make some kind of alert, when market is approching to catfx50 position, just an idea....

Thanks

Hi!

I can not help on that. Sorry. I recommend 08:00cet to 18:00cet. From 07:00 to 08:00 we ought to study what happened during Asian session. That's mandatory. If while studying, we see a right CatFX50 signal with strength, we go. At 09:00cet is when everybody is in. I think someone has made an alert. I do not know.

Nina

hi nina you get in on cable before short

Angela:
Does anyone else have signal in eur short, or do we have to wait til close of this 14.00 gmt candle?

Hi, Angela!

I'm at my daily work where I can not use MT4. I'm looking at other charting package. Angela, a right signal is at opening of bar. I know, I know sometimes we have StepMA_Stoch in right mode and we see price crossing EMA50 and we are tempted by...... Well, you can go but it is not a right CatFX50. An advice, just do it if you see a big rush.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Angela!

I'm at my daily work where I can not use MT4. I'm looking at other charting package. Angela, a right signal is at opening of bar. I know, I know sometimes we have StepMA_Stoch in right mode and we see price crossing EMA50 and we are tempted by...... Well, you can go but it is not a right CatFX50. An advice, just do it if you see a big rush.

Nina

Thx Nina but I stay out and thankful too

Reason: